Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump just said in a press conference his health experts are telling him most likely scenario is the coronavirus risk isn't going away til around July-August

Goldmine at Foodmaxx
IMG_20200316_115920.jpg

For those of you buying crazy amounts of bread. Think logically for a second. You’re only gonna get through a certain amount before the rest goes bad and then you’ve just wasted good food that could’ve went to someone in need. Buy enough for like 2 weeks. The stores will restock.

figured this would be the case once they talked about restaurants can do delivery only.

Anyone working with food right now is F'd. I work in a college town and most of the kids went back home due to the college switching to online classes AND a flood of new drivers from uber/lyft AND teachers jumping on uber eats/Doordash/GH/postmates.

The best part is none of these compies are helping us full-timers in any way. They flood the market with never-ending new drivers which means we all get fewer orders and on top that, the orders are already dog s*** pay so you end up working even more hours.

Sorry. /rant

Dude in here on some ethnic cleansing ****.
It'll be great if black people were spared form this disease as that means leans tragedy.

But **** with this race superiority stuff man

Ignore those type of folks.

It's like a homeless bum telling you how poor you are. I just laugh at how they do not realize how pathetic and feeble they are hahahahahhahaha.

Anyone working with food right now is F'd. I work in a college town and most of the kids went back home due to the college switching to online classes AND a flood of new drivers from uber/lyft AND teachers jumping on uber eats/Doordash/GH/postmates.

The best part is none of these compies are helping us full-timers in any way. They flood the market with never-ending new drivers which means we all get fewer orders and on top that, the orders are already dog s*** pay so you end up working even more hours.

Sorry. /rant

why wouldn’t you just go drive for dominos papi?

we banned all you guys from the restaurant a long time ago, nothing personal but a lot of food isn’t made to be delivered and it gives the people dining in a poor experience.

Sorry. /rant
How much money do you make a night?

I watched this over the weekend on netflix.. :lol:

1584380432964.png
No Doubt. Outbreak is a classic.
For those of you buying crazy amounts of bread. Think logically for a 2nd. You’re only gonna get through a certain amount before the rest goes bad and then you’ve just wasted good food that could’ve went to someone in need. Buy enough for like 2 weeks. The stores will restock.
I'll never understand the rush for perishable items. I mean I get it. It's heard mentality. Anything that has low stock on shelves is going to attract the attention of others because people think if it's running out, it must be necessary. But God damn, there's a whole thought process skipped with that type of reasoning.

So I'm only starting to doubt this because the wording appears to be the exact same as what Grine Grine posted yesterday or 2 days ago. A warning is one thing. The exact same script screams fake.

Also the same wording the dude with the A$I avy posted. But said it came from a DC lobbyist....

For those of you buying crazy amounts of bread. Think logically for a second. You’re only gonna get through a certain amount before the rest goes bad and then you’ve just wasted good food that could’ve went to someone in need. Buy enough for like 2 weeks. The stores will restock.
I'll never understand the rush for perishable items. I mean I get it. It's heard mentality. Anything that has low stock on shelves is going to attract the attention of others because people think if it's running out, it must be necessary. But God damn, there's a whole thought process skipped with that type of reasoning.

oh you didn´t hear that got canceled this week too?

Antonio Brown and the mother of his three children, Chelsie Kyriss, publicly feuded in recent months, but the pair have since reconciled. Now Brown has taken the relationship to the next level. He revealed that he has proposed.

The free-agent wide receiver posted a video on his Instagram Stories that showed him rubbing Kyriss' back. He wrote "I just proposed @chelsie" to provide some context. Brown and Kyriss reportedly got back together during the week of the Super Bowl after several contentious interactions in front of his home. Brown live-streamed these altercations in front of his home on Instagram Live.

I feel the homie lowkey, it´s a terrible time to break up with your girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom