Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Between Korea and Italy, if you were to make the argument one of them was "lying", it would be Italy.

Almost all of Italy's cases that have been reported are elderly. ~80% of the reported cases in Italy are over 50. This isn't logical. It's a factor of how they're testing. 40% of people with coronavirus being over 70 is absurd.

They have an older population but nowhere to this difference.

Italy's death rate is reflective of the death rate of the elderly because of a failure to do broader testing across the population and testing drastically skewing towards only the more ill and vulnerable. Their actual cases is significantly higher and in lockdown untested.

lol i don't think either country is lying. but i do agree with what you are saying about Italy's testing.

what benefits does a country get by lying at this point? srs.

I mean, as far as if they pay for it? that´s tricky.

a stadium owner obviously paid, through regular citizen taxes, for paving the street his stadium is on.

it was paved before the team came to the city in most cases, he just puts in his share to maintain it. cool.

...but did he pay for the new highway offramp to make his stadium accessible? who else needed that?

did he pay for all the added infrastructure that will have to be added to support such an installation?

probably not, so he can go ahead and make sure his employees don´t starve so we don´t have to.
I must’ve came in the middle of something else because I was talking about people with money in general. That’s how the post I quoted made it sound but like I said guess I got in the middle of something

IllfatedRigidBat-size_restricted.gif

How many of you would take the experimental vaccine developed in record time? I think I would...

AP Exclusive: Testing COVID-19 vaccine in people

How many of you would take the experimental vaccine developed in record time? I think I would...

I’d take it. I’m not working anyways so if I get sick it’s whatever.

I must’ve came in the middle of something else because I was talking about people with money in general. That’s how the post I quoted made it sound but like I said guess I got in the middle of something

yeah man, we were talking about how it wasn´t on Zion to pay the stadium employees, it´s on ownership.

I would honestly change my favorite sports team based on their response to this crisis.

Amazon gonna use this crisis to roll out drone delivery like Uber will use open roads to test robot drivers

*removes tinfoil hat*

...but seriously, when this is all said and done we can´t let anyone forget who was on our fn side:

-Scholastic (free online courses for quarantined students)
-Comcast (60 days free basic Internet access)
-HornPub (free premium access coming soon to a country near you)

...and especially who wasn´t:

-Whole Foods (asked employees to trade off days like prison cigarettes during a pandemic)
-Norwegian Cruise Lines (lied to public insisting their cruises were safe because tropical beach)
-the current US Federal Government (attempted to monopolize a German vaccine company for profit).

hell, this might deserve a thread of its´ own.

Last edited:
There’s a line at food4less in which you can only let a certain amount of people in at a time. Apparently some old man on a cart got caught stealing :lol:

yeah, it’s cool for some food but yeah you let some fish sit there an hour before it gets picked up and then you give us a bad review??? NOPE Had to pull the plug ASAP.

It must suck though, like everybody and their mom probably started doing this since they aren’t working.

Good, I've worked in restaurants and have driven for uber and doordash (this for the past 3 years) and TO THIS DAY will not order food to my door.

Food safety is in my blood so I ain't one of those bums that f***s around with people's food, but as a customer? You have no idea how long your food has been sitting before I get to it.

The customers either get back at the restaurants or the drivers if their food is cold when i have not to control over that. Yeah man, good on you for kicking that stuff out of your place. They take 30% of your money, charge the customer out the *** and then give us drivers pennies.

I think you'll be ok. That just means more jobs and restaurants will be available?

(Not a driver)

So how uber/lyft/Doordash aka "Gig jobs" works is that they never stop hiring new drivers. SO more drivers = less orders for each driver AND lower pay because people will be taking what they can get. When I started DD back in 18', I could make $150 in 3-5 hours EASY. Now I do the same in 9-12 hours.

Uber was the same when it started. I heard stories about cats in NYC making $400-600/day in 8 hours.

People gonna survive corona then get sick from lack of physical activity. If y'all think some of these lazy MFers who normally spend their weekends on the couch with Cheetos watching DVRed shows will be up and about when they're allowed to be home 7 days a week working from their couch you're nuts. The US obesity rate gonna skyrocket by the fall

lol i don't think either country is lying. but i do agree with what you are saying about Italy's testing.

what benefits does a country get by lying at this point? srs.
Your opinion doesnt matter my dude.

No country has a motive to lie. Ok .....

Let's go back yet the early pages where this is just like the flu. The flu kills more people. No reason to be alarmed. Just watch your hands. This is blown out of proportion. This only affects asians. This only affects older people. Etc.

This is what you said .....

Go back to your corner.

If I'm on my death bed, **** it ..... test away.

Back
Top Bottom