Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great news ya ...

A re-stock on as TP on the way ...

Ya better line up.
Screenshot_20200316-173436_Chrome.jpg

soN got moved out of icu today. On the road to recovery. Still on steroids and albuterol every 4 hours but getting there! Appreciate yall

I’m sick though now, sneezing runny nose cough n chest congestion. Nervous af of course

Hoping & praying for your son's full recovery. It's a great sign that he's improving and out of icu.
Get well soon too.

soN got moved out of icu today. On the road to recovery. Still on steroids and albuterol every 4 hours but getting there! Appreciate yall

I’m sick though now, sneezing runny nose cough n chest congestion. Nervous af of course
How old is your son again?

Glad to hear he is doing better.... been there absolutely terrible.

hot caffeinated drinks. Advil cold and flu if you can get some. Vitamin c for sure. Helps with respiratory ****

How old is your son again?

Glad to hear he is doing better.... been there absolutely terrible.

He is coming up on 3 next month. Stressful to say the least seeing him like that n call me to help smh but we on the way upward!

I just grabbed some of that mucinex dm y’all was talking about for my issues

Well San Fran is on lockdown and Ron DeRacist apparently they’re trying to ease people into a eventual lockdown. I give it till the end of the week.

He is coming up on 3 next month. Stressful to say the least seeing him like that n call me to help smh but we on the way upward!

I just grabbed some of that mucinex dm y’all was talking about for my issues
🙏🙏🙏
I think I can speak for every parent, all want is our children and significant other to be safe. If it's us, so beat it, just not them.

Cuomo just ordered all law enforcement and emergency personnel to wear mask.

**** is going to look crazy out there.
but wait, I thought only sick ppl and medical workers were supposed to wear them to prevent the spread?

what changed?

*extreme sarcasm here*

Sweatergod if these retailers don’t stop sending me emails about how they’re handling the COVID-19 emergency.....

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

none of em mention anything about providing their employees with PAID sick leave. All the sanitizing in the world won’t matter if Sara is coughing on the sandwiches because she can’t afford a day off.

Back
Top Bottom