Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cuomo just ordered all law enforcement and emergency personnel to wear mask.

**** is going to look crazy out there.
Surely only if law enforcement has to briefly enter somewhere? Would be a huge waste of masks if they just have to wear them at all times. The latter would render them useless anyway.

who's this?
giphy.gif

L1YV5XU.jpg

He is coming up on 3 next month. Stressful to say the least seeing him like that n call me to help smh but we on the way upward!

I just grabbed some of that mucinex dm y’all was talking about for my issues
Pretty sure that Mucinex DM will help if the cough is keeping you up at night, especially if you have any shortness of breath like I experienced.
Did they test your son for RSV? Both my kids have been at their absolute worst with RSV when they were that young and it was worst about night 3-4. Get a nebulizer if you don't already have one, along with some 5ml vials of saline for use with nebulizers. Albuterol in the nebulizer helps alot to open their airways, but that saline really seems to clean out their lungs. If you have any questions, PM me.

Why do I have a feeling Supreme Leader Trump is going to keep our office open while all of SF is closed. Smh.

I'll trade you some Vienna Sausage and Seaweed for a few of industrial sized TP. Both are D/S and are completely pristine condition.

I already got some chicken sausage.

just use paper towels bruh, you just gotta rip them and flush a lot.

I'm using old tee shirts until someone comes over then I'm throwing that away and bringing out the fresh roll

I already got some chicken sausage.

just use paper towels bruh, you just gotta rip them and flush a lot.
I'm joking:lol:
I'm one of those people that never let people use my Paper Towels because I didn't want my garbage full or Kleenex because it's mine, so I always bought hella Napkins. I'll use those badboys if it comes down to it.

Denmark: No, drinking coffee or tea does not neutralize the Corona virus.

Also: Hospitals on lockdown to prevent theft of masks and hand sanitizer.

people-are-awesome.jpg

but wait, I thought only sick ppl and medical workers were supposed to wear them to prevent the spread?

what changed?

*extreme sarcasm here*

My dad's taking grandma to the eye doctor this afternoon and I met up with him in the parking lot to give him a couple n95's. Watching my back like it was a damn drug deal or something. "Dammit dad, keep your voice down... YES these are the good ones!"

I wonder if folks are stealing toilet paper from public restrooms
You know some restrooms got some huge rolls
I bet one of those rolls could last a very long time :lol:

Is this why India doesn't have that large infection rate?

They got rivers with decomposing bodies just floating downstream while they’re bathing and washing dishes in it. It’s probably just another day to them with all the problems they already got.

• Haha
Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom