Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have 5 tp rolls left. My job has those big industrial rolls. Worse case scenario I’ll head to work and grab a few rolls late night when no one is around.

Reactions: Ube
I heard a CO in NYC has died from Corona ... I wonder how prisons are going to handle if they get hit.

89550365_1850040708463932_6199078181245288448_n.jpg

How long do you expect that roll to last you?

I heard a CO in NYC has died from Corona ... I wonder how prisons are going to handle if they get hit.

Being a nurse in county jail ,we still have no answer for this. I feel like we're not taking any preventative measures. We're "waiting for instruction from upstairs". It feels like a waiting game.

yeah man, we were talking about how it wasn´t on Zion to pay the stadium employees, it´s on ownership.

I would honestly change my favorite sports team based on their response to this crisis.

*removes tinfoil hat*

...but seriously, when this is all said and done we can´t let anyone forget who was on our fn side:

-Scholastic (free online courses for quarantined students)
-Comcast (60 days free basic Internet access)
-HornPub (free premium access coming soon to a country near you)

...and especially who wasn´t:

-Whole Foods (asked employees to trade off days like prison cigarettes during a pandemic)
-Norwegian Cruise Lines (lied to public insisting their cruises were safe because tropical beach)
-the current US Federal Government (attempted to monopolize a German vaccine company for profit).

hell, this might deserve a thread of its´ own.
Yeah when you kept mentioning just sports I’m like I was talking in general and figured then I must’ve jumped in the middle. It’s all good my man respect

Got the emergency alert on my phone about 10 minutes ago. Said “stay home - no gatherings” and linked me to the county health department website, which of course is crashed now lol.

Being a nurse in county jail ,we still have no answer for this. I feel like we're not taking any preventative measures. We're "waiting for instruction from upstairs". It feels like a waiting game.
Governments are always behind. I believe part of it is because they have to answer to the tax payers. Stay safe ..

Not sure if this has been posted, but this got me 😭 🤣

Good luck to the married folks out there :nthat:

I'd be a disaster without the wife. She keeps everything in line around the house so I can stress in peace.

True or False?

E4B2C28F-E1ED-40DC-B72F-9F996D7AD2FB.jpeg

Although it's hard to believe anything coming from these communist countries, this has definitely been reported previously. It is certainly not the one and only antiviral being tested, but props to them nonetheless.

EDIT: apparently it's not a Cuban drug, as it was discovered in Zurich, but they do produce it in Cuba, among other places: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interferon_alfa-2b

Back
Top Bottom