Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
right now the shutdown of gyms in los angeles only applies to the city of los angeles.. not the whole county. the gyms around my area were still open this morning.
My LA fitness in Monterey Park was open. Passed by at 8am. Parking lot had maybe 10 cars.

Moderna Announces First Participant Dosed in NIH-led Phase 1 Study of mRNA Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against Novel Coronavirus

I live right across the street from Costco.

The line has to be a couple hundred people deep since it snakes all the way around the interior walls of their gigantic parking lot. This is incredible.

If you squint hard you can make out the line in the distance in front of the building
1240C423-ADC0-40C5-A3EE-E346A50E218A.jpeg

Down the street
67397BC0-F0C7-47FE-BBAA-46B632B9BE1D.jpeg

Tail end of the line which was much longer yesterday
5F02A8FD-0486-4DE0-93E5-BD852705AB02.jpeg

Another side effect from all this:

- Increased xenophobia from all Western countries

Right leaning politicians are going to hammer home de-globalization even more. Already had a dude call me ***** and to get out of here with my germs. He seemed semi-homeless so I wasn't bothered, but I know damn well people be thinking that. Stay safe out there brethrens

Before this virus, many of my patients would get a sore throat do a quick google search and diagnose themselves with tonsilitis.

Health related anxiety is real.

If you guys have seasonal allergies, it's usually best to start taking allergy meds a month before allergy season. Start your Flonase, Claritin, Allegra, etc.

The media combined with the general population's anxiety and stress levels with minor self limiting health related conditions (allergies, common cold, etc) during this time, lower our immune systems too. Making it more prone to bacterial and viral infections.

My LA fitness in Monterey Park was open. Passed by at 8am. Parking lot had maybe 10 cars.

I'm in NJ and the gym was dead when I went in but the phones were ringing off the hook. Figured it was everybody trying to freeze their accounts and by the time I left, I saw that all gyms are closed indefinitely starting 8pm tonight.

Yall have to stop with the, "But what will _____ do, since the athletes are stepping up."

1. We don't KNOW what they are doing, who is to say they aren't doing anything? Just because they didn't POST about doing it?

2. Can they get TIME to develop a plan about what they will do? It is easy for an athlete to hop on Twitter and say, "I am donating X,Y,Z to ____." Well they are only overlooking themselves, they aren't leading an entire team.

#WaitAndSee ; let folks do things on their time, and not because we are putting pressure on them to do things when WE feel like they SHOULD do them.

Yall have to stop with the, "But what will _____ do, since the athletes are stepping up."

1. We don't KNOW what they are doing, who is to say they aren't doing anything? Just because they didn't POST about doing it?

2. Can they get TIME to develop a plan about what they will do? It is easy for an athlete to hop on Twitter and say, "I am donating X,Y,Z to ____." Well they are only overlooking themselves, they aren't leading an entire team.

#WaitAndSee ; let folks do things on their time, and not because we are putting pressure on them to do things when WE feel like they SHOULD do them.
I feel you, but will that employee be afforded the same "TIME" by their landlord/lender, service provider etc... because right now bills aren't waiting on ownership's decisions.

I was at King Kullen on LI about an hour ago. Wasn’t even packed. Aside from no water, chicken, toilet paper and cleaning products. Seemed like a regular shopping weekday on Long Island

the pics of the Costco up there are insane

I still don't understand the hoarding of toilet paper.

I get the bottled water hoarding, but peoplecould save or allocate that money to other foods by using a Brita Filter.

For sure had to get diapers for my son and wipes.

Back
Top Bottom