Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What good is a curfew? Most people are home by that time anyway.

8 PM? A lot of people don't even get out of work until 11PM. Then you got overnight shift. That's not even taking into account people that go and congregate after work, whether it's at a religious facility, rec league, library...wherever. I think the idea is to limit movement as much as possible. Still not as good as a shelter in place, but it looks like they don't want to do that here.

Welp. Still trying to make my way to Japan this week. It's a day to day thing tho, just waiting for the inevitable travel ban. If gov't and CDC still just keep it a level 2, I'm flying out.

8dhzaqulv1n41.jpg

Went to the gym this morning. Surprisingly one of the cleaner places I’ve been to. They required you take a clean towel at the front desk and had bottles of disinfectant cleaner every 5 feet. Went at 5am so it was completely empty. They required that you wipe down before and after you used the equipment

I hope this forces my gym to step it up. They have crusty rags and spray bottles where half were broken and didn’t even spray. One time I picked a rag up and it smelled like someone wiped their *** with it. I brought it to the front desk and asked if they had more rags because this one smelled awful and they told me to just grab another one from a different location. I see people in the gym all the time not cleaning equipment.

girl I mentioned that works in food industry just sent me a screenshot

they shutting down all bars and dine in spots

her boss is pissed :lol:

First day back to work from a 2 week vacation in South Africa. Boss tells me to stay home for another 2 weeks. :pimp:

I’m hearing rumors of a 72 hour country wide lock down is coming from government contractors I work with here in DC.

Back
Top Bottom