Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interested to see what happens with mn and the state fair. We’re 55% vaccinated and everybody goes there from dumb q anon rednecks to normal people.

I don’t like the fair so I wouldn’t go regardless.

Is SF giving an 'OR' a negative test option? Are they rewiring masks at the gym? Vaccinated can still spread/catch it.
I'm vaccinated. I'm not afraid of the unvaxxed. I guess that's not the point. I think many northern states will find the fall wave will be too much to handle, even with these types of precautions.

From my experience, people are still going to House parties or social gatherings. Unless you have a group of vaxxed friends , it feel like it's a losing battle.

My states been doing contact tracing/watch list for awhile now. They now say gyms and bars are not causing the spread (but had them shut down for months to years). Where the real spread is is in schools and non retail type offices

negative test results is also an option. Bar, gyms, restaurants, etc now require fully vaccinated proof or negative test. Masks still required in doors no matter what your status is. And outdoors is pretty much whatever people want to do without any restrictions

The imminent FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine may finally sway those on the fence in the right direction.

The ones who don't listen at this point will never get it.

I also feel like not enough is being said about the long term effects of Covid.
Appealing to the sense of collective well-being has not been very successful, and the messaging should shift in the direction of explaining to the skeptics what they will live with when they survive the disease (shortness of breath, erectile dysfunction, psych disorders, inability to taste and smell, possible organ transplants, cardiovascular problems, etc...). The messaging should also emphasize how many more people recovering from covid live with these ailments.
Appreciate the response, And I agree with everything you said.

But my comments are kinda out of context now

There was a post that got deleted I was responding to.

Someone claiming to be living in Brazil posted a long condescending post denying the seriousness of covid.

Saying how people in the favelas are going about their lives as normal, and he claimed the media is exaggerating the issue. Said that a vaccine won't save us (speaking to people in this thread) because of how we are living, then make some comments about how we in here are not living right.

And said he can post videos talking to locals to prove he was right.

That nonsense was up for like only 10 mins before it got clipped

Last edited:

3E324A8E-62BE-4626-B740-97AC4438A0D9.gif

Interested to see what happens tomorrow and how the reaction from the general public is. The only folks I know who have declined thus far have used the approval as a reason...

Working in a hospital I've heard every excuse under the sun as to why people won't take the vaccine.

"We don't know enough about it"
"We don't know the long-term effects"
"I'm trying to get pregnant"
"I have antibodies already"
"It was rushed"
"It goes against everything I believe in" (lolwut)

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: unless you've had a serious adverse reaction to previous vaccines or you're allergic to something in the vaccine, your reason for not getting vaccinated is probably terrible.

All these clowns say masks or any other precaution go against science (dumbass Elder says it on his annoying tv ad), like what science says this? I know it’s some Q Karen BS on Facebook or some shady MD trying to peddle something for the quick cash grab, but I want to see their proof. Show me your proof of your “science”.

Interested to see what happens tomorrow and how the reaction from the general public is. The only folks I know who have declined thus far have used the approval as a reason...

Serious question-

What do people think the approval will change?

Who do they think approved it for emergency use? 🤣

Knuckle draggers will just come up with some other nonsensical reason to refuse the vaccine.

FDA approval won’t bring about a wave of people lining up for the shots.

Crazy. Theres many minimum wage workers who have had masks mandated since the beginning of this, as they work and try to maintaintheir livelihood. I will never forget these folks who may have complained behind closed doors but kept it moving. Many low wage workers never took in a single moment of unemployment pay. I feel there's a connection here.

The ones gaming the system are the same ones getting full extra UI until the end. It just seems inevitable.

the majority of them will stretch the goalposts and mental gymnastics and come up with a new reason as to why they’re not going to take it along with saying something along the lines about how they need to do more research.

Serious question-

What do people think the approval will change?

Who do they think approved it for emergency use? 🤣

Knuckle draggers will just come up with some other nonsensical reason to refuse the vaccine.

FDA approval won’t bring about a wave of people lining up for the shots.

Making it the vaccines mandatory in the job place WILL change that...........which is what a full approval will be able to do it.

It gives a legal-binding leverage for most businesses (especially nationwide stores like Walmart, Target, etc.) to make it mandatory for their employees and future employees to get the COVID vaccine or they will never work on their businesses until they get it.

Best way to convince an idiot to do something correctly...........attack their wallet, attack their livelihoods

Back
Top Bottom