Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I live in the bahamas, you don’t want to know what I pay for a beer at some places

well not so much anymore since I’d rather stay home and not risk potential exposing my 4 year old nephew
My bad
More directed at this twitter Aaron dude. So self righteous.

and to the AL GOP guy, as if everyone has access to a doctor lol. Im so on the fence on many policies and happenings. Total conflict now.

4837F597-79D5-4622-959D-A734C06F8AAE.jpeg

Over 574K people have died of Covid in Brazil

Everyone, go get your vaccines and encourage the people you care about to get them too
The imminent FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine may finally sway those on the fence in the right direction.

The ones who don't listen at this point will never get it.

I also feel like not enough is being said about the long term effects of Covid.
Appealing to the sense of collective well-being has not been very successful, and the messaging should shift in the direction of explaining to the skeptics what they will live with when they survive the disease (shortness of breath, erectile dysfunction, psych disorders, inability to taste and smell, possible organ transplants, cardiovascular problems, etc...). The messaging should also emphasize how many more people recovering from covid live with these ailments.

Been going to the gym regularly since being fully vaccinated back in late may but still being cautious. With the vaccine mandate to get into gym effective for a few days now in sf, it was interesting to see some of the regulars with the same schedule as me not show up. Maybe it’s just a coincidence but they are the kind of people that don’t wear their mask properly, first to ditch the mask when it was optional, and would wear their mask half assed during a set then pull it down in between sets. Hope they don’t ever come back

Been going to the gym regularly since being fully vaccinated back in late may but still being cautious. With the vaccine mandate to get into gym effective for a few days now in sf, it was interesting to see some of the regulars with the same schedule as me not show up. Maybe it’s just a coincidence but they are the kind of people that don’t wear their mask properly, first to ditch the mask when it was optional, and would wear their mask half assed during a set then pull it down in between sets. Hope they don’t ever come back
The gym is actually complying? I figure places like that would just look the other way.

Smh…just found out my 6 yo nephew tested positive for Covid. Fever and no appetite are his symptoms. He’s resting at home now.

This was a close call…we were going to visit them yesterday and stay the weekend.

The children’s cases is what’s scaring me. They are on the rise

The gym is actually complying? I figure places like that would just look the other way.

It’s San Francisco so most of the city have been serious from the start. But I was pleasantly surprised about how the gym has been enforcing all the rules so far. They literally put a whiteboard on a stool right outside the entrance stating must be vaccinated to enter instead of a note taped to the door that nobody would really take the time to look. And the fromt desk receptionist took the time to look over people’s proofs instead of just waving them in

It’s San Francisco so most of the city have been serious from the start. But I was pleasantly surprised about how the gym has been enforcing all the rules so far. They literally put a whiteboard on a stool right outside the entrance stating must be vaccinated to enter instead of a note taped to the door that nobody would really take the time to look. And the fromt desk receptionist took the time to look over people’s proofs instead of just waving them in

My experience so far out here too. They wouldn't let anyone in without proof.

First day back at the gym today felt good :smokin

Is SF giving an 'OR' a negative test option? Are they rewiring masks at the gym? Vaccinated can still spread/catch it.
I'm vaccinated. I'm not afraid of the unvaxxed. I guess that's not the point. I think many northern states will find the fall wave will be too much to handle, even with these types of precautions.

From my experience, people are still going to House parties or social gatherings. Unless you have a group of vaxxed friends , it feel like it's a losing battle.

My states been doing contact tracing/watch list for awhile now. They now say gyms and bars are not causing the spread (but had them shut down for months to years). Where the real spread is is in schools and non retail type offices

Last edited:
Is SF giving an 'OR' a negative test option? Are they rewiring masks at the gym? Vaccinated can still spread/catch it.
I'm vaccinated. I'm not afraid of the unvaxxed. I guess that's not the point. I think many northern states will find the fall wave will be too much to handle, even with these types of precautions.

From my experience, people are still going to House parties or social gatherings. Unless you have a group of vaxxed friends , it feel like it's a losing battle.

My states been doing contact tracing/watch list for awhile now. They now say gyms and bars are not causing the spread (but had them shut down for months to years). Where the real spread is is in schools and non retail type offices

Schools reopening is going to push this wave over the edge.

If I had to give a date, 2 weeks after Labor Day. I’d bet money on it.

Back
Top Bottom