Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Plus it’s summer
Huge crowds and sometimes it’ll be hot asf outside
Also driving anywhere near there is a complete nightmare
No thank you
I’ll lived in chicago most of my life and I’ve never been to the taste of chicago
Can’t imagine being outside and enjoying food when it’s hot
If I go to an event like a cub’s game or something I rather just pay the ridiculous parking price than ride in a crowded train/bus

Last edited:
My driver’s license expires at the end of the year
I pray I can renew it online thru the safe driver program
I drove by the facility couple of weeks ago and there was a crazy line outside
I don’t want to deal with all that

Mine expires at the end of the year too. I’ll have to go in to pass the vision test again. Plus need real ID.

Plus it’s summer
Huge crowds and sometimes it’ll be hot asf outside
Also driving anywhere near there is a complete nightmare
No thank you
I’ll lived in chicago most of my life and I’ve never been to the taste of chicago
Can’t imagine being outside and enjoying food when it’s hot
If I go to an event like a cub’s game or something I rather just pay the ridiculous parking price than ride in a crowded train/bus

its not that great, it’s fun I guess but it’s just a bunch of mediocre food it’s pretty much a fair.

Mine expires at the end of the year too. I’ll have to go in to pass the vision test again. Plus need real ID.

My mom had to renew in person because it required an eye vision test
But when she got there they didn’t do it because of COVID
She just had to sign a statement saying her vision is good lol
She’s blind as a bat
God help us all

Some really solid clarification on data that has been released this week that has many previously vaccinated people confused/worried. Still some question marks and inferences, but better than the scary headlines we often see.

In Israel, 80% of previously vaccinated individuals who became infected had ZERO contacts who later tested positive, 10% had ONE contact who tested positive. This tells me that even though it's said that vaccinated individuals can have the same amount of detectable RNA in their nasopharynx, it is NOT live transmittable virus. Detectable RNA is not the same as viral load, though the terms are often erroneously used interchangeably.

Last edited:
In NY, the dmv is appointment only right now.
Depends on what you need from the DMV. I had to renew/upgrade to an enhanced license so I had to go in person last week. They made me take my mask off to take a new photo for a few minutes. One person walked by me and another stood in the booth next to me maskless to take a photo. Needless to say I was pissed off. Only time I've taken my mask off indoors in the past year

My mom had to renew in person because it required an eye vision test
But when she got there they didn’t do it because of COVID
She just had to sign a statement saying her vision is good lol
She’s blind as a bat
God help us all

I’m pretty sure I need updated contact’s myself lol. I’ll get a vision test done before i have to renew but would love to get a pass.

Depends on what you need from the DMV. I had to renew/upgrade to an enhanced license so I had to go in person last week. They made me take my mask off to take a new photo for a few minutes. One person walked by me and another stood in the booth next to me maskless to take a photo. Needless to say I was pissed off. Only time I've taken my mask off indoors in the past year

Is it like a passport photo or a more enhanced facial scan? I know my government ID photo was more of a scan first then the photo on the card. i know tsa makes you take the mask off at the airport and I have had a few grocery clerks ask me when buying alcohol

I live right by Grant Park where they host Lolla and I dread it every single year. The general area is just FLOODED with people. I don’t understand how people enjoy being in crowds like that. Covid or not.
As much as I hate the crowds, it's worth it for many live acts. Covid stopped me from going but I went to so many over the past decade.

Had that happen to me last year during COVID. Did it online

I can’t read that article but I think that’s the guy who also didn’t believe in sunscreen - and you can kind of tell in that picture. Not a lot you can do with that level of ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom