Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
First we need some sort of official ID to show we are vaccinated but we can't even get that. I still need to take pics of my vaccine card and make sure it's on my phone in case that flimsy piece of paper gets messed up.

EuphoricBogusArmyworm-max-1mb.gif

I’m giving vaccines in underserved areas (poor areas).

About 50% requesting Johnson and Johnson. Most say it’s needle phobia and/or just want one and done.

I get that. Many people are afraid of needles because too many doctors and nurses gave them painful shots before. I’ve had the same for a long time. Now I’m nervous but generally fine. But the people who gave me my vaccine were A1. Barely felt anything.

I was needle phobic for 29 years . Went with j and j. It felt like a bee sting or a stubbed toe. Heck, what they do at the dentist with the same size needle when numbing gums is worse

but those early growth shots and boosters can sway you for years and years

at the same time, it can totally depend on the proper doctor getting the shot done in the right shot position . But my state made it too easy with competent nurses.

Come on bruh.

This line of thinking makes you no better then the unvaccinated.

Just mask up.i
It would suck to be that .00001% trying to teach someone else a lesson.

ETA pass a urgent care spot every Sunday morn and today there was a line for the first time in what feels like a year smh.

Last edited:
I can attest to the Abbott Binax rapid test. This is how I found out i was positive (I am vaccinated) without having to wait on the pcr. Cvs has good stock in my area and it’s fairly easy to use. I recommend anyone even thinking they have a hint of symptoms to get it.
Yes it’s less accurate but if you’re positive I think it’s pretty accurate from what I understand. When the PCR came back, it just proved the rapid works.
Is this available at all the CVS pharmacies? I thought they only did vaccines not tests. Did you ask for that specific test to be done?

Man, China must have done some deep research to find that the most confusing subject to the general American public is how and where to wear a mask properly for health and safety. They must have been stunned to find out that it was something as simple as that to cause division amongst the population and mass deaths

We're climbing up by 1,000 cases every week it seems like.

Is this available at all the CVS pharmacies? I thought they only did vaccines not tests. Did you ask for that specific test to be done?

Man, China must have done some deep research to find that the most confusing subject to the general American public is how and where to wear a mask properly for health and safety. They must have been stunned to find out that it was something as simple as that to cause division amongst the population and mass deaths

We're climbing up by 1,000 cases every week it seems like.
Yup just go to cvs and buy the two pack. It’s a self administered test. Results in 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom