Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s the after parties and such that will be a problem imo
Plus you got all the bars and restaurants being visited by concert goers
It’s big money for the city and businesses
The problem is folks that get COVID will bring it back to their homes

Wouldn't Lollapalooza not be such a risk since it's outdoors anyways?

less risk but yeezus christ look at that photo them people are packed in tight breathing on each other heavy :sick:

not only that but I've been in Chicago/Grant Park in August and the humidity is grossssss :sick::sick:

200w_s.gif

It’s the after parties and such that will be a problem imo
Plus you got all the bars and restaurants being visited by concert goers
It’s big money for the city and businesses
The problem is folks that get COVID will bring it back to their homes

good point.

i was hoping i didn't miss any news about delta being potent outside

Man oh man. My family was doing so great since last March. No one was sick in any regard. Then the USA reopens July 1st, and it’s been crazy. We didn’t catch covid but your standard common cold (or possibly the rsv). . But it’s run through 15-20 of us adults (all of whom are vaccinated from covid). We think we caught it from a kid at the airport one of my relatives was @ a few weeks back. Maybe our immune systems weren’t used to other cross family gatherings that took place early July?

im vaccinated and had worn a mask when required. But July may have been the ultimate slip up. 7-8 family type outdoor reunion/parties. Zoos and other places just packed maskless. Not sure we would have favored any better witha mask

so far I’m about 7 days in with extreme nasal and chest congestion. No other symptoms.
I guess I’m ready for us all to hide away again. Not being sick for 16 months was amazing.

I think the flu and rsv, and now covid hits us so hard this fall. I pray for everything to go right. Places of businesses still haven’t properly planned for paid sick leave and the like. The places that didn’t care then, still don’t care. It’s all profits over everything else. I think so many of us are due to get normal sick. Schools being closed and kids being gone has been a blessing for a few of my relatives. For decades, we knew schools bred the worst of the worst for many teachers. I hope masks work as intended if we plan NOT to be sick every cold spell.

TORONTO - Two travellers who arrived in Toronto from the United States have been fined for providing fake COVID-19 proof of vaccination documents and lying about pre-departure tests.

The Public Health Agency of Canada says the travellers also didn’t comply with requirements to stay at a government-authorized hotel or to get tested upon arrival.

The agency says in a news release Friday that the travellers arrived last week and have been handed four fines totalling $19,720 each.
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom