Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

the Ceo of Texas Roadhouse chains took his own life. was dealing with symptoms of covid, including severe tinnitus (ringing in ears)

tinnitus is no joke. that non-stop ringing ::sick::frown:
i still get it from time to time because my eustachian tube don't open/close properly causing pressure issues with my ears
first time i started having it, it was driving me insane. couldn't sleep and just thinking about it all the time

Last edited:
Have any of you heard of a fully vaccinated person testing positive? I know we've had NT'ers who tested positive shortly after their first dose, but so far it seems "breakthrough" cases have been pretty rare in people who have gotten 2 doses.

I've heard of it happening. Not to anyone I know personally.

Got my 2nd dose of Moderna today at 12 pm. No real symptoms so far, legs feel little achy but might be fact i biked 9 miles and shot around for 30 min. If it’s just this through tomorrow. I’ll take it

Im feelin it now, body is aching and have temp of 100.6. Can’t fall asleep either. Took some extra strength tyneol as well, lots of water, hopefully this passes in few days

I've heard of it happening. Not to anyone I know personally.

Same - they say it's possible because nothing is 100% effective - but it's rare, and if it happens the person is unlikely to be seriously unwell. That's why it's important that for now your behaviour doesn't change after being vaccinated - although you may not get sick you may be able to pass it to others and until things are under control we still need to be careful.

Im feelin it now, body is aching and have temp of 100.6. Can’t fall asleep either. Took some extra strength tyneol as well, lots of water, hopefully this passes in few days
With the second shot of Pfizer I had body aches and a headache. Not much energy and feeling pretty tired. I just layed down on couch all day. By the next day felt 100% better.

With the second shot of Pfizer I had body aches and a headache. Not much energy and feeling pretty tired. I just layed down on couch all day. By the next day felt 100% better.
That’s what I’m worried about with my second shot. I got off with no symptoms from the first but I have a feeling the second one won’t be as easy

kxxb4zreupo61.jpg

Waiting for my vax so I can go back to the gym. This working out at home **** ain't it

I been going since Oct. granted it was outdoors during the winter surge but back inside now. If you are dedicated and can go when they open, it’s relatively safe. Not many people inside and the air is clean.

a friend who works in Ohio hooked me up with a moderna shot

thankful because I'm in PA, which is still in phase 1A....

meanwhile WV just opened it up to everyone 16+

these red states really must not have much demand

a friend who works in Ohio hooked me up with a moderna shot

thankful because I'm in PA, which is still in phase 1A....

meanwhile WV just opened it up to everyone 16+

these red states really must not have much demand

Plus they aren’t as densely populated. Take that into consideration. But yes I do agree with your statement that a good amount of those right wing fanatics are passing on the vaccine.

nah, its a population thing

ppl are hypocrites and will leapfrog kids and the elderly for a chance to get their shot

Plus they aren’t as densely populated. Take that into consideration. But yes I do agree with your statement that a good amount of those right wing fanatics are passing on the vaccine.

yeah, much faster to get through the high risk/essential worker population of a small rural state like WV

but OH is similar to PA in population, with about 1 mill less people, yet way ahead in the timeline of who it's being offered to. either they're taking a very different approach, or don't have the demand

there's also something to be said about rural vs urban areas within a state, vaccine supply, and demand. I know some folks in Durham and Charlotte who couldn't get anything locally, yet were able to find plenty of options throughout rural NC

yeah, much faster to get through the high risk/essential worker population of a small rural state like WV

but OH is similar to PA in population, with about 1 mill less people, yet way ahead in the timeline of who it's being offered to. either they're taking a very different approach, or don't have the demand

there's also something to be said about rural vs urban areas within a state, vaccine supply, and demand. I know some folks in Durham and Charlotte who couldn't get anything locally, yet were able to find plenty of options throughout rural NC

It’s the same with NYC vs upstate. A lot easier to find an appointment upstate.

Waiting for my vax so I can go back to the gym. This working out at home **** ain't it

I got my first dose and im still contemplating whether to sign up for the gym now or just wait til I get dose 2. Thinking if I go now just go super early when its less people and do that til I get dose 2 and I wont have to get up at 430. :lol:

my buddy built his own gym during the pandemic. but my membership is still good for 1-2 years? gonna go after i fully vaccinate for some morning cardio

Back
Top Bottom