Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
2w6dvfwb59o61.jpg

Probably should adjust your brackets according to the team that's most likely to social distance and wear masks, or the team with the most vaccinations.

Wife and I get the first dose of Pfizer tomm.

After some back and forth on the matter, we both agreed this was the right move. I’d be lying if I said my nerves weren’t a bit on edge tho. BUT...wanna go back home to NY and visit my family this summer, seems to be the only way.
Smart move. You’re nervous to get vaccinated? Since you said you went back and forth about it, mind if I ask what was the argument against it?

Smart move. You’re nervous to get vaccinated? Since you said you went back and forth about it, mind if I ask what was the argument against it?

Yeah, to get vaccinated. I’m in no way a big conspiracy nut, but I feel that they developed a vaccine REALLY quickly. Leaves me a tad nervous about potential side effects. However, from speaking to family and friends who have gotten it. Seems the effects are minimal and don’t last long.

St. Patrick’s Day was March 17th; all the fake Irish in Chicago still have their COVID party tents up and fully packed with practically zero breathing room. I’m sure you all have seen the Spring Break videos from Miami and motorcycle parties from other parts of FL.. Can someone tell me what’s appealing about being packed in areas full of drunk people to the point where you can barely move, especially during a pandemic? How many idiots in this country have no other goals in life other than drinking? No wonder so many people are so unhealthy and die early.

Back
Top Bottom