Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

tl;dr they used a model to predict the structure of the molecule on the antigen where an antibody can attach and found that certain classes of immune cells that they predicted would respond to the antigen, did respond to the antigen. Also some immune response cells to the common cold showed cross reactivity with CoViD.

tl;dr they used a model to predict the structure of the molecule on the antigen where an antibody can attach and found that certain classes of immune cells that they predicted would respond to the antigen, did respond to the antigen. Also some immune response cells to the common cold showed cross reactivity with CoViD.
th

FLORIDA COVID-19 CASES RISE 2.1% VS. PREVIOUS 7-DAY AVG. 1.5%

FLORIDA COVID-19 CASES REACH 44,138 VS. 43,210 DAY EARLIER

Our gym aint open yet. They still trying to figure it out. They did send out communication thats they will space out the equipment. No sauna or bball will be open. This is LA Fitness by the way.
Maaaan gonna be awhile before pickup is allowed in public gyms again I feel. Hope the racquetball courts at my LA (wont be for a couple months for me I'm thinking) will be open though, have a feeling it's gonna be on some reservation only ish though.

Everything opened up today in Oklahoma that wasnt already. Strip mall stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc are PACKED, parking lots overflowing damn near onto on ramps and adjacent roads to turn in. Polo at the outlet mall sent a 30 percent coupon, I think Burlington has 50 percent extra off everything today and tomorrow. People have been real cavslier the entire time here anyways. Chinese buffet is open and I know its not supposed to be,

Phase 1 openings begin in less than ten minutes here in MD. It's 80° today and tomorrow, plus memorial day weekend is coming. This is going to be a **** show :smh:

My fear...terror groups of any kind doesn't need to fire a single bullet...just 1 infected Cough.

*Don't know if fake news but wasn't there a KKK plot to do this?

We need to be collaborating with South Korea...

Look at how many people they hunted down in a week :lol:
No way usa has that kind of organization and also cooperation from its citizens to trace 50k ppl from a cluster of 40 infections lol

Our government too busy fighting with each other and their own citizens tbh. Republicans and democrats want to point fingers at each other. And usa citizens don't trust their government.

USA is a mess.

ONE guy led to this....

might have not have been just one person.

No way usa has that kind of organization and also cooperation from its citizens to trace 50k ppl from a cluster of 40 infections lol

Our government too busy fighting with each other and their own citizens tbh. Republicans and democrats want to point fingers at each other. And usa citizens don't trust their government.

USA is a mess.

I think the main reason why the US won't be able to do this is that Americans wouldn't trade their privacy to do it

Back
Top Bottom