Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
People here in Atl they out. Just have masks on. Some stores wont let you in without one. Looks like this will be the new norm for a min. People going on about they life just with mask on.

Do you know the gyms are? I wonder if a lot of places gonna limit how many ppl can enter

Trump just said in this press conference that they have been working on a vaccine since Jan. Ok so then you had to have known Covid was a problem then and you refused to acknowledge it was an issue until March, for what reason? I mean why work on a vaccine for something that is not an issue.

I dont work in the medical field so I might be wrong on that assumption.

Trump just said in this press conference that they have been working on a vaccine since Jan. Ok so then you had to have known Covid was a problem then and you refused to acknowledge it was an issue until March, for what reason? I mean why work on a vaccine for something that is not an issue.

I dont work in the medical field so I might be wrong on that assumption.
He's lying.

The new vaccine is supposed to be a new RNA/DNA vaccine as opposed to traditional protein based. It's supposed to be a shorter time to develop. Trains your DNA to recognize the virus and produce its own proteins to attack the virus. Basically with all the advances in general editing and DNA genome research in the past decades, the new technology will finally be put to use.....on us.

It's like he's taking a computer approach to this virus.

200iny0d7yy41.jpg

Yeah, people are going to flock the beaches on Memorial Day Weekend.

I wanted to drive up to Point Reyes and buy some oysters and let the kids play on the beach, but I know that won't be happening.

Not interracial. Wife and I are both Filipino. But we're both born in the States and are more open-minded than her parents, who immigrated to the US. It's one of the reasons why I dislike Filipino Culture so much. The arrogance and entitlement that many carry around as if their superior over any other race. Is sickening.

We moved with them because I was offered a new job in SF and they offered to have us move in temporarily while we get settled. Good short-term situation for us, since we have two young kids. Also, my wife wanted to help her mom around the house, since she is going through Chemo.

Pandemic hit. Everything closed. We've been here ever since. Fortunate to be deemed essential and able to work everyday, but my wife raises our kids and she has a hard time dealing with their BS everyday.

So we're saving money, hoping to find a place of our own when things get better.
wishing u the best b

I know Joe Rogan isn't everyones cup of tea...but Rhonda Patrick is one of my favorites. She talks about how Vitamin D deficiency might be a key to mortality with COVID

Last edited:
Do you know the gyms are? I wonder if a lot of places gonna limit how many ppl can enter

Our gym aint open yet. They still trying to figure it out. They did send out communication thats they will space out the equipment. No sauna or bball will be open. This is LA Fitness by the way.

Back
Top Bottom