Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

CytoDyn to offer laboratory testing for childhood inflammatory disease associated with COVID-19
CytoDyn is offering comprehensive cytokine profiling through its diagnostic partner, IncellDx, to help physicians understand the pathogenesis of Childhood Inflammatory Disease Related to COVID-19.

These laboratory tests are exploratory in nature and not intended for clinical decision making.

Recent reports in parts of the U.S. and Europe suggest a rare and potentially fatal inflammatory disease linked to the novel coronavirus is afflicting a small number of children.

The condition resembles a rare childhood illness called Kawasaki disease, which has similar signs and symptoms and can lead to enlargement of blood vessels that in severe forms may cause heart damage.

Probably cuz it’s hard to breathe. Surprised I haven’t seen anyone pass out. I’ll drive with my mask on because I don’t like putting it on then taking it off then putting it on again. But do wonder how people do drive with it on the whole time, it’s not comfortable especially if you’re singing along to the radio.
well the alternative makes it a lot harder to breathe so you might wanna stop bumping taylor swift on your way to work

3crtg6kgcvy41.jpg

I was out sick since Tuesday. No respiratory issues but GI issues and a fever which broke sometime yesterday. I called out today again saying I feel better but not good enough to go back to work.

They told me to not come back to work until Monday and to get tested for covid.

So I guess I'm going to get tested today.. I'm scared of the test though I don't want that **** up my nose 😭😭😭😭😭

Every time I hear about a new synptom, I instantly think I got it. I'm going to need therapy at some point.
I had my first guest over about 2 weeks ago and i woke up the next morning thinking i couldn't taste or smell anything. Spraying mad cologne and eating strong foods. Almost had a panic attack. Thought for sure I had it.

Sorrento claims it has COVID-19 cure
Sorrento Therapeutics claims that it has discovered an antibody, dubbed STI-1499, that, it says, can provide 100% inhibition of COVID-19 and flush out the SARS-CoV-2 virus from the body within four days.

"We want to emphasize there is a cure," says CEO Henry Ji. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

The antibody, one of "hundreds" it screened, blocks the coronavirus' spike proteins from attaching to ACE2, a receptor on the surface of healthy cells that serves as a "doorknob" to open the cell to infection.

Ji says STI-1499 can be used as preventative therapy since there are no unwanted side effects, adding that it may be more effective than a vaccine.

The company is partnering with NY-based Mount Sinai to develop an antibody cocktail, Covi-Shield, comprised of three different antibodies, including STI-1499, for prophylactic use. It says it can produce up to 200K doses per month and is looking to produce "tens of millions" to meet demand.

Sorrento Therapeutics claims that it has discovered an antibody, dubbed STI-1499, that, it says, can provide 100% inhibition of COVID-19 and flush out the SARS-CoV-2 virus from the body within four days.

"We want to emphasize there is a cure," says CEO Henry Ji. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

The antibody, one of "hundreds" it screened, blocks the coronavirus' spike proteins from attaching to ACE2, a receptor on the surface of healthy cells that serves as a "doorknob" to open the cell to infection.

Ji says STI-1499 can be used as preventative therapy since there are no unwanted side effects, adding that it may be more effective than a vaccine.

The company is partnering with NY-based Mount Sinai to develop an antibody cocktail, Covi-Shield, comprised of three different antibodies, including STI-1499, for prophylactic use. It says it can produce up to 200K doses per month and is looking to produce "tens of millions" to meet demand.
My sister works for a mt sinai hospital but hasn't heard of this yet. Hopefully this goes somewhere

which type of cancer does it cause? treatable or untreatable?

Yo getting random swoller parts on my fingers on right hand. No injuries, no nothing. Just started swelling over the past few days. Covid fingers?

Yo getting random swoller parts on my fingers on right hand. No injuries, no nothing. Just started swelling over the past few days. Covid fingers?
I've never heard of swollen fingers related to covid, just toes. But, I wouldn't chance not getting tested.

Any other symptoms?

Beware the test, the test hurts

New York (AP) The NYPD, criticized over instances of harsh social distancing enforcement, will step back from ticketing people for gathering in small clusters or for failing to wear a mask, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Friday.

Back
Top Bottom