Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea and getting gig at a major company will become a **** show. If they employer doesn’t recruit from a local talent pool, then you have to compete with all of planet earth for a job.
This hasnt been talked about yet but should be in everyone's minds IMO.

That and side hustles.

If working remote becomes permanent or even semi permanent I'm def moving. I was going to anyway but that makes things a lot easier.

I'm an introvert so it's easy for me to stay in, but I really do think they should have some limited, outdoor well spaced and face masked events for the mental health of those who need that from time to time. Americans are just so ******* stupid though that would get ruined and rescinded quickly.

NEW YORK GOVERNOR CUOMO EXTENDS STAY AT HOME ORDER FOR NY STATE UNTIL JUNE 13 UNLESS REGIONS MEET CONDITIONS - NBCNY

NYC AND LONG ISLAND DO NOT MEET CONDITIONS FOR REOPENING

No one is listening to this though. Last nice weekend it was packed by the williamsburg bridge and at Wash Sq park on my way home from taking my girls grandparents some food.
If its not enforced then whats the point?

No one is listening to this though. Last nice weekend it was packed by the williamsburg bridge and at Wash Sq park on my way home from taking my girls grandparents some food.
Unfortunately NYPD's version of enforcement isn't optimal so you have to deal with some dissension here and there or an *** whooping for standing 5.86 ft away from your spouse you live with.

NEW YORK GOVERNOR CUOMO EXTENDS STAY AT HOME ORDER FOR NY STATE UNTIL JUNE 13 UNLESS REGIONS MEET CONDITIONS - NBCNY

NYC AND LONG ISLAND DO NOT MEET CONDITIONS FOR REOPENING

good idea keep the city closed until things are a little safer whenever that is

the numbers need to drop more before we open

these are specific numbers that are updated daily for nys

The Texas Governor went from a "reasonable re-opening plan" to 180 degree letting his "crybaby Lt. Governor" call all the ******* shots on the re-opening plan..........re-opening businesses QUICKER than normal AND banning most fines & arrests from all the individual counties/city governments in Texas for "violating" social-distancing guidelines.

I feel bad for the businesses that had to suffer during the lockdown, but the "crybaby rednecks and Lt. Governor of Texas" are just making a re-opening plan implementation several times worse than it needs to be. :smh: :smh:

That being said, most of the small businesses here in Texas actually took the re-opening plan seriously AND made sure they were strictly enforced in their own stores..........even at the risk of losing the business of long-time customers.

So kudos to the small business owners out here that is trying to make the re-opening plan work in their favor, before these dumbass customers **** it up for their lively hoods with their damn "no mask" attitudes and ****.

Last edited:

The Texas Governor went from a "reasonable re-opening plan" to 180 degree letting his "crybaby Lt. Governor" call all the ****ing shots on the re-opening plan..........re-opening businesses QUICKER than normal AND banning most fines & arrests from all the individual counties/city governments in Texas for "violating" social-distancing guidelines.

I feel bad for the businesses that had to suffer during the lockdown, but the "crybaby rednecks and Lt. Governor of Texas" are just making a re-opening plan implementation several times worse than it needs to be. :smh: :smh:

That being said, most of the small businesses here in Texas actually took the re-opening plan seriously AND made sure they were strictly enforced in their own stores..........even at the risk of losing the business of long-time customers.

So kudos to the small business owners out here that is trying to make the re-opening plan work in their favor, before these dumbass customers **** it up for their lively hoods with their damn "no mask" attitudes and ****.
We told you that was gonna happen bro. Could tell in their message and body language weeks ago they were gonna open the gates with no hesitation and flood the dam.

Be safe over there

Bay area opening back up, but i am interested to see if customers are ready to return. Streets are still empty and most people wfh and getting their essentials delivered

Once that sun hits, those parks and beaches going to be packed

Why is San Francisco opening back up. Just why.

What's the issue? My understanding is it's a decision based on actually tracking diagnoses and hospitalizations.

We're talking about extending curbside pick up to retail stores after months of managing ok with curbside pick up for restaurants.

Wear your mask, don't be frivolous in public.

If we use common sense, which frankly I think the overwhelming majority of the Bay Area population has, then I don't see any problem with gradually progressing through the same phased reopening that's been part of the planning from the beginning.

It's 3:30am here. It rained heavy as hell tonight. My parents basement ended up flooding about 1-2 inchs and I came to help pump out the water. Gotta deal with the clean up in the afternoon smh. Only read a few things about covid in water. Not looking good. Talk about the worst time for a flood 😔

Am I the only one that's been noticing mad people out with masks on, but have them down around their chins and necks??

Like bruh...You wearing it just to not get put on blast, like the peeps that only run their hands under the water in the bathroom if there's someone else in there.

I understand you gotta 'protect ya neck'

a knit mask aint gonna do it though.

Am I the only one that's been noticing mad people out with masks on, but have them down around their chins and necks??

Like bruh...You wearing it just to not get put on blast, like the peeps that only run their hands under the water in the bathroom if there's someone else in there.

I understand you gotta 'protect ya neck'

a knit mask aint gonna do it though.

I hardly ever see it.

1/50 people.

Probably cuz it’s hard to breathe. Surprised I haven’t seen anyone pass out. I’ll drive with my mask on because I don’t like putting it on then taking it off then putting it on again. But do wonder how people do drive with it on the whole time, it’s not comfortable especially if you’re singing along to the radio.

so the other 49 you see are wearing it the correct way, over the mouth and nose?

Yea. I threw that 2% in there as a caveat only.

I literally never seen anyone wearing their mask obtusely incorrect inside an essential business (the only place it's required) in my region.

You're only permitted to be outside doing or en route to essential business or while exercising, but your NOT required to wear a mask when out exercising.

But like I said earlier, I feel like the vast majority of people here in my region have been seriously mindful from the jump (almost on the verge of self righteousness and an abundance of caution).

NJ with the second highest deaths in America. This is a fantastic idea

THIS!! Buddy, I'm in the burbs of Philly (Chester County) and my wife & I always go down to LBI at least twice a month for a day to walk the beach and get some fresh seafood (shout out to the LBI Shellfish, the best seafood on the island! Man I miss it). We won't be going and it's sad. I grew up on that island as it was my family's yearly vacation back to when I was a baby (Aunt has a home in Ship Bottom). Our dream is to buy a small beachhouse there. Sad we can't go this summer!! 😞😞😢😢

GERMAN INTERIOR MINISTER SEEHOFER SAYS CAN IMAGINE THAT AFTER 15 JUNE IT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE IN SAFE PARTS OF CHINA TO ENTER GERMANY

That Mainland Chinese Money is serious.

100m people with $5M-$10M average household incomes. You just cannot stop this juggernaut since 2001.

Back
Top Bottom