Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
7c7ndjqm0ny41.jpg

try getting into a store without gloves?

gloves are trash. and impractical. they aren't required anywhere.
I didnt say they were any good I said they are REQUIRED, which is how they're handling it in my state. They'll give them to you at the door of bigger establishments if you dont have any.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-reopening-economy-unacceptable-idUSKBN22P38Q
Trump calls Fauci testimony on risks to reopening schools, economy unacceptable
“To me it’s not an acceptable answer, especially when it comes to schools,” Trump told reporters at the White House when asked about Fauci’s warnings to senators on Tuesday about the risks of reopening the schools and economy too soon.

Fauci, who directs the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also warned that a premature lifting of lockdowns could lead to additional outbreaks of the deadly coronavirus, which has killed more than 82,000 people in the United States and brought the economy to its knees.

Trump, in contrast, said on Wednesday the only thing that would be acceptable would be professors or teachers “over a certain age” not holding classes. “I think they ought to take it easy for another few weeks,” he added.

People will be back trying to live a normal life even if the vaccine doesn't show itself until next year. Plenty will be willing to gamble. I think we'll be forced into a "normal" way of life that'll suit these times.

This all popped off in November, a year with this thing wrecking shop will come faster than we think. I been using this time to learn new things and get into a healthier state. Lost 11 lbs during this BS :lol:

Last edited:
Northern NJ across the water from Washington Heights. Rather than argue about it I just put the ****ing things on and get done what I came to do :lol:

i feel you lol. Thats wild they have you wearing them. People have to definitely keep their minds in the game with gloves on. They can be super counter-productive in regards to avoiding germs.

Seems like theres no end in sight. Smh.
Im not for reopening so soon but at what point do we say either lets see what happens or there are no jobs to go back to? 2 friends of mine who own restaurants dont think they can recover.
How many ppl are in that same spot?
Its crazy brahs.
Stay safe everyone

Seems like theres no end in sight. Smh.
Im not for reopening so soon but at what point do we say either lets see what happens or there are no jobs to go back to? 2 friends of mine who own restaurants dont think they can recover.
How many ppl are in that same spot?
Its crazy brahs.
Stay safe everyone

Honestly, I'm leaning more and more towards just re-opening in phases in every state. Older people and people with underlying conditions will have to stay home. But for so many lower risk people, the economic fallout isn't worth it. People are still recovering from 08-09 and that was nowhere near as bad. This is devastating - David Chang had to close 2 restaurants and this dude has one of the most well known food empires in the world.

I hope everyone who have been effected stay strong. We'll get through this bs

damn bros so for people to be safe safe we need either a vaccine, herd immunity, or both. what if China is first & only country to create the vaccine...y'all think they would share with America?? we probably last in line if we get anything at all lol. what if there's never a vaccine (HIV) for this? let's talk about herd immunity now...so we would need 60-70% of the population to get it in order for that to happen. American has ~330M people x 60%-70% x ~2% (CFR) = ~3.9M to ~4.6M deaths. Good thing we have a good president to lead us through this tough time, though.

The alternative is an effective treatment. It sounds like there is some promise behind harvesting plasma from those who have had it and using that to create antibodies. We won’t necessarily need a vaccine to get out of this,just a treatment protocol that significantly reduces mortality rate

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm leaning more and more towards just re-opening in phases in every state. Older people and people with underlying conditions will have to stay home. But for so many lower risk people, the economic fallout isn't worth it. People are still recovering from 08-09 and that was nowhere near as bad. This is devastating - David Chang had to close 2 restaurants and this dude has one of the most well known food empires in the world.

I hope everyone who have been effected stay strong. We'll get through this bs
I'm starting to think the same. We definitely aren't getting the necessary funds we'll need to stay inside. Businesses of all sizes are going down, though some needed too. This is a lose-lose situation and in the long run its looking like if the virus doesn't get you, poverty will.

Whistleblower Dr. Rick Bright is set to testify in a few minutes.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?471986-1/dr-rick-bright-testifies-coronavirus-pandemic-response

Background info:
In a preliminary review, the Office of Special Counsel determined there is “reasonable ground to believe” Bright faced retaliation in violation of the Whistleblower Protection Act.

Link to full complaint: (89 pages)
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/05/politics/rick-bright-full-complaint/index.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/05/politics/rick-bright-complaint/index.html
Ousted vaccine director files whistleblower complaint alleging coronavirus warnings were ignored
Dr. Rick Bright, the ousted director of the office involved in developing a coronavirusvaccine, formally filed an extensive whistleblower complaint Tuesday alleging his early warnings about the coronavirus were ignored and that his caution at a treatment favored by President Donald Trump led to his removal.

"I was pressured to let politics and cronyism drive decisions over the opinions of the best scientists we have in government," Bright said on a call with reporters after filing his complaint.

If kids can't go away for college this fall.....millions of kids being home means that they can vote easily......won't be good for trump....

Back
Top Bottom