Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is the travel ban from china and europe coming to the US still in effect ?
Also if your coming from another country besides china or any part of europe are you allowed to enter the United States ?

Was curious and do know who else to ask

Is the travel ban from china and europe coming to the US still in effect ?
Also if your coming from another country besides china or any part of europe are you allowed to enter the United States ?

Was curious and do know who else to ask

At this point I’m sure other countries are banning US travelers instead of the other way around

ForthrightMisguidedBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

At this point I’m sure other countries are banning US travelers instead of the other way around

I’m sure you’re right but I was more curious about the US than any place else

Does anybody know if the US is still doing a travel ban for Europe and China

wow, respect...this is a huge thing in Sikh culture. if his religion is right, he´ll go to its heaven for sure.

but what is 600% compared to next to nothing though?

:lol: that is a good point. I´m not good enough at math to make a good joke about it, but...you right tho.

Jesus Christ people and these cruises
Expect a bump of infections coming in August or September

got 2 cruise ship ports in town. TWO. they´re foaming at the mouth to reopen those damn ´rona fountains.

my 2020 is pretty much indoors, I have mentally prepared myself for this. :ohwell:

got 2 cruise ship ports in town. TWO. they´re foaming at the mouth to reopen those damn ´rona fountains.

my 2020 is pretty much indoors, I have mentally prepared myself for this. :ohwell:
Me and you think alike
Try not to go anywhere near those cesspools

I got 2 old age homes by me right Literally across the street
I don’t even walk on the other side of the block anymore across from the buildings
I take the long way back and forth when I have to go out which I’m trying not to

I don’t want nothing to happen to anyone but I’m trying to keep myself and my mother safe as i possibly can

Last edited:
Me and you think alike
Try not to go anywhere near those cesspools

I got 2 old age homes by me right Literally across the street
I don’t even walk on the other side of the block anymore across from the buildings
I take the long way back and forth when I have to go out which I’m trying not to

I don’t want nothing to happen to anyone but I’m trying to keep myself and my mother safe as i possibly can

legit. y´all my roomates now. :lol:

Of course it’s pause we all know the Republicans Don’t want to give any more money out

they just want to open things up and think everything’s gonna be hunky-dory

oh no, Doc Prez gonna have to fork that over. don´t nobody gaf about Teflon during a bread riot.

the economic issues are what they are, but the social elements of this thing are serious cause for concern.

already got anti-mask shootings (wut) just wait until people start getting beat tf up for coughing.

Serious question: why do white people feel the need to protest with firearms? I’m legit curious. Like, who are you planning to shoot? How do guns even help your cause? You’re gonna get into a shootout with the police or anti protesters with your kids standing next to you? Or the clowns that brought guns into Subway, you gonna shoot the girl behind the counter if she refuses to serve you? 99% of these people are just cupcakes with gun fetishes pretending to want the smoke. It’s like trying to be an Internet gangster in real life smh.

ILLINOIS ANNOUNCES 57 NEW COVID-19 DEATHS; 3,406 TOTAL
ILLINOIS ANNOUNCES 1,656 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES; 77,741 TOTAL
ILLINOIS DEPT OF PUBLIC HEALTH ANNOUNCES NEW CASES

This. I was speaking to some of my co-workers and these fools were complaining about being tired of quarantine and missed coming into the office. You're able to work from home and still get a paycheck. That is the biggest W to me.
I think everyone is different I rely on human interaction. I enjoy going out. I think quarantine is ****in garbage.

Back
Top Bottom