Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
BBD25B6A-018A-4DA8-AD27-29AB9EF64B23.gif

Me whenever a company or elected official shows their true colors during this.

I hear you about the vaccine. I wouldn't want people who are healthy but haven't yet contracted covid to be penalized for not having an immunity card. I would want a different set of protocols for that.

As a rule, I would not trust a medical professional blindly unless they're speaking of their area of expertise. Right now there is no set protocol for best treatment for covid because covid is so new. But once there is, even the stupidest doctor should be able to follow the standard of practice (unless they want to risk malpractice)

Stuff on what to do for covid patients is updating all the time. Fluid volume replacement is standard practice for pneumonia patients, and then they realized that you can't really do that for covid penumonia. Stuff like that will keep getting added to the list until everyone knows what not to do for covid .

Just saw your edited add-on last paragraph. Good followup point on constant updates to best practices. Reminds me of the later news articles on ventilators and how many were being misused from inexperienced staff to wrong timing to just no need.

Here’s a good vid discussion that makes you think about total lockdowns. Gives good info on balance to ponder.

I'm not ashamed to say it
I'm scared to walk down the street go to the supermarket or bank
I don't walk by any of my Neighbors in my building
I haven't taken the bus or the subway in about 2 months in New York City
but I think if I have to go on an airplane right now
I'll have a panic attack and would need to take 3 Xanax just to get through the flight

This picture says everything about this disease.

Last edited:

China Asked WHO To Delay Pandemic Announcement, Deny Human-To-Human Transmission: German Intelligence
German intelligence has revealed that Chinese President Xi Jinping asked World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Thebreyesus to cover up the severity of the coronavirus pandemic in January

I'm not ashamed to say it
I'm scared to walk down the street go to the supermarket or bank
I don't walk by any of my Neighbors in my building
I haven't taken the train or the subway in about 2 months in New York City
but I think if I have to go on an airplane right now
I'll have a panic attack and would need to take 3 Xanax just to get through the flight

This picture says everything about this disease.

I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would be wearing a N95(or any) mask on a NY to SF flight.

I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would be wearing a N95(or any) mask on a NY to SF flight.

You can probably drop dead just from the sweat and Heat of wearing the mask before catching the coronavirus once you get off the plane and out of the airport and the supposed fresh air

I can't believe this past March I was almost going to take a trip to Holland thank goodness I didn't buy a plane ticket

Last edited:
I think it takes a solid 2 weeks of wearing the n95 for 8 hours everyday to get used to it.

The first two weeks I was wearing the n95 for 8 hours a day (for work) I was operating on 70-80 percent efficient with all time lows in energy. I was doing the bare minimum at work because I didn't have the brainpower for more than that.

I'm used to wearing the n95 now and I'm even covering it with a surgical mask lol

*edit

Like everything else, the body will adjust. I still wouldn't be wearing it for extended periods under the sun though. It's gross to sweat in the n95s

I think it takes a solid 2 weeks of wearing the n95 for 8 hours everyday to get used to it.

The first two weeks I was wearing the n95 for 8 hours a day (for work) I was operating on 70-80 percent efficient with all time lows in energy. I was doing the bare minimum at work because I didn't have the brainpower for more than that.

I'm used to wearing the n95 now and I'm even covering it with a surgical mask lol

*edit

Like everything else, the body will adjust. I still wouldn't be wearing it for extended periods under the sun though. It's gross to sweat in the n95s

Do you put the surgical mask over or under the n95 ?
3M n95s are the only masks I been using

I got another brand of n95s called safety works and they was crap compared to 3M

Do you put the surgical mask over or under the n95 ?
3M n95s are the only masks I been using

I got another brand of n95s called safety works and they was crap compared to 3M
I wear the surgical masks over the n95 because I can just get a new surgical mask everyday. I have to re-use the n95s. It's not a perfect solution but I'm hoping the surgical masks 'protects' the n95 a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom