Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
AwnfRaR.jpg

NEW YORK REPORTS 226 NEW VIRUS DEATHS, SAME AS 5 DAYS AGO

New York State reports 572 new hospitalizations in last 24 hours, down to lowest level in seven weeks

NEW YORK GOVERNOR CUOMO SAYS RARE INFLAMMATORY ILLNESS LINKED TO COVID-19 HAS TAKEN THE LIVES OF THREE YOUNG NEW YORKERS

Last edited:
That’s not how it works. I see more old people out than ever before. That’s a bad Unrealistic scenario. With how infectious this is, the economy and the wellbeing of everyone has to come into play at some point.

I still don’t get the mask argument. The people in other countries seem to have the proper surgical style masks. We have homemade crap from hobby lobby. The mask4all movement is sketchy imho.

Quidel Receives Emergency Authorization for Rapid Antigen COVID-19 Diagnostic Assay
Sofia® 2 SARS Antigen FIA Point-of-Care test offers positive results in 15 minutes

ONE GUY infects 40 People and counting....

Grand Opening/Grand Closing

I've big a big fan of countries like Taiwan, SK, and New Zealand that have nearly eliminated the virus, but I think the sad reality is that it may be impossible to get rid of it completely. And it makes me wonder why they are going full strength with night clubs.

And as it is now tradition, here we go:

Back
Top Bottom