Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
SANTA CLARA COUNTY CA REPORTS 11 NEW CASES OF COVID-19 AND ONE NEW DEATH, THE CURVE HAS FLATTENED - KTVU

I'd bet money that if the unemployment rate was half what it is now, this sudden urgency to reopen wouldn't exist. The government doesn't wanna shell out all this money for long bc God forbid they pay low income families $800+ a week. You gotta keep the poor poor as long as you can.

with all these people in the White House coming down with coronavirus and case numbers going up around the US
this is when the country will start to crack

giphy.gif

I'd bet money that if the unemployment rate was half what it is now, this sudden urgency to reopen wouldn't exist. The government doesn't wanna shell out all this money for long bc God forbid they pay low income families $800+ a week. You gotta keep the poor poor as long as you can.

nah, it´s worse.

they know that if they show that government CAN ensure the financial well-being of its citizens they will accept nothing less...already got mfs doing the math in their head ¨hmm is it more expensive to have a job?¨

if $600 a week can get somebody to consider retiring, their work does not pay them enough.

getting people to accept systemic shortcomings as individual failures was a masterstroke of pure evil.

nah, it´s worse.

they know that if they show that government CAN ensure the financial well-being of its citizens they will accept nothing less...already got mfs doing the math in their head ¨hmm is it more expensive to have a job?¨

if $600 a week can get somebody to consider retiring, their work does not pay them enough.

getting people to accept systemic shortcomings as individual failures was a masterstroke of pure evil.
My homie getting 1300 a week unemployment all total. Hes looking for a gig but is pretty picky about now :lol:

nah, it´s worse.

We need another labor movement.

no half assed amazon strike, I wanna see the whole warehouse quit and tear that ***** up.

I wanna see people walking off the job when their company cuts their benefits.

my union hall has memorials to people who lost their lives striking for better working conditions and the police just shot them.

Jobs are actually worse today, thanks to all the propaganda and boot straps non sense.

So my job that laid me off called to come back to work next week. I had to make a choice on taking the job instead of being unemployed and not having a job later. I was getting more money on unemployment with the $600 extra every week.

Cross fingers because if I get let go again, it'll be a wrap for applying for unemployment again
damn, you can't file again if you didn't quit?

Isn't unemployment very low, somewhere in the $200 per week range (I know about the extra $600)?

Back
Top Bottom