has kobe bryant won his last ring?

i hope he's not done. there's just something that feels right, to me, about the lakers winning with #24 at the helm.

i hope he's not done. there's just something that feels right, to me, about the lakers winning with #24 at the helm.

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

that would be hilarious if he went the gary payton route and tried to join a young superstar at the end of his career to get another ring

I don't think he would risk his legacy by pulling a lebron
Kobe fans shouldn't throw stones, , Its your boy the Mamba asking to be traded, when he was getting booted out the first round of the playoffs by the suns...

How is that even comparable? He's STILL a Laker. He didn't end up leaving now did he?

If it wasn't for that situation he wouldn't be sitting on another two rings and still managed to stay with the same franchise.

We had Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as starters smh

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

that would be hilarious if he went the gary payton route and tried to join a young superstar at the end of his career to get another ring

Kobe fans shouldn't throw stones, , Its your boy the Mamba asking to be traded, when he was getting booted out the first round of the playoffs by the suns...

How is that even comparable? He's STILL a Laker. He didn't end up leaving now did he?

If it wasn't for that situation he wouldn't be sitting on another two rings and still managed to stay with the same franchise.

Lakers are still a top 5 (arguably top 3) team. They just got lazy and uninspired last season. I'm sure the coaching change will help bring some life into the team.

Lakers are still a top 5 (arguably top 3) team. They just got lazy and uninspired last season. I'm sure the coaching change will help bring some life into the team.

Well this is for sure, whether you believe he is through, lost a step, or is still a top player in the league, next season should tell you where he's at.

With either Miami or Dallas (The team that swept them) winning it all this year, plus everyone saying he's through, he has more than enough ammo to prove a lot of people wrong. From my perspective, it is w/o a doubt that his mindset would definately be to prove the critics and fans wrong, but the question is can he do it? Regardless of his statistics, the last time we saw Kobe, he really looked like he was done being the Championship playing Kobe. Slow, couldn't touch the paint, relegated to a jumpshooter and that's it.

Well this is for sure, whether you believe he is through, lost a step, or is still a top player in the league, next season should tell you where he's at.

With either Miami or Dallas (The team that swept them) winning it all this year, plus everyone saying he's through, he has more than enough ammo to prove a lot of people wrong. From my perspective, it is w/o a doubt that his mindset would definately be to prove the critics and fans wrong, but the question is can he do it? Regardless of his statistics, the last time we saw Kobe, he really looked like he was done being the Championship playing Kobe. Slow, couldn't touch the paint, relegated to a jumpshooter and that's it.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

If he gets another, wouldn't surprise me.
If he doesn't, wouldn't surprise me.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

If he gets another, wouldn't surprise me.
If he doesn't, wouldn't surprise me.

I hope its his last ring!
smile.gif

Lebron wasn't blessed with a young monstrous Shaquille. With Kobe's ego, he, too, would have moved if the lakers didn't deliver him a ring.

Lebron wasn't blessed with a young monstrous Shaquille. With Kobe's ego, he, too, would have moved if the lakers didn't deliver him a ring.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

No way in life Kobe ever leaves LA. .

you are insane to think there is no chance of him leaving LA. its sports dude. Rarely does one player stay on one team.

especially with athletes with major egos who dont know when to quit.

And kobe seems like a guy who will play the game forever if he could....even if his body breaks down you gonna see him on someones roster jackin up shots

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

No way in life Kobe ever leaves LA. .

you are insane to think there is no chance of him leaving LA. its sports dude. Rarely does one player stay on one team.

especially with athletes with major egos who dont know when to quit.

And kobe seems like a guy who will play the game forever if he could....even if his body breaks down you gonna see him on someones roster jackin up shots

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

2heavencent0 wrote:
knightngale wrote:
Kobe fans shouldn't throw stones, httphttp://youtu.be/li52iOIFA6M://youtu.be/li52iOIFA6M, Its your boy the Mamba asking to be traded, when he was getting booted out the first round of the playoffs by the suns...

Um it could be that maybe he has a no trade clause in his contract. Or it also could be the fact that the la organization is one of the better ones in sports and he had confident they could make moves to make them into a championship caliber team.....
ohwell.gif
 MIND-BLOWING huh

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

2heavencent0 wrote:
knightngale wrote:
Kobe fans shouldn't throw stones, httphttp://youtu.be/li52iOIFA6M://youtu.be/li52iOIFA6M, Its your boy the Mamba asking to be traded, when he was getting booted out the first round of the playoffs by the suns...

Um it could be that maybe he has a no trade clause in his contract. Or it also could be the fact that the la organization is one of the better ones in sports and he had confident they could make moves to make them into a championship caliber team.....
ohwell.gif
 MIND-BLOWING huh

Who cares ?  He's won 5.  He's been MVP, AS MVP, Gold Medal, he dropped 81.  He's still the most badass in the league.  If he never wins another, I just want to see him go on a scoring frenzy.  Oh yeah, I think he won a scoring title ?  He has ZERO to prove ! 

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom