has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by CP1708

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
Leaving a team that ended up setting the NBA record for most losses in a row and tying the pro sports record for most losses in a row to play with your friends > demanding a trade and saying "nothing can change my mind" about wanting a trade, only to stay after an extremely one-sided trade is fixed for you.

Deal with it.
Look at this dude 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe changed his mind about a few hours after his initial trade demands when he went on the Dan Patrick show.   This very board has that trade thread on it, and you can see the whole day right there in front of you.  In the morning with Steven A he was pissed and said he wanted out.  Later on in the day DP had him on (after he had talked to Phil) and he said  "I don't want to go anyplace else. I don't want to. I want to be a Laker. I want to be here for the rest of my career." 

The dude was pissed about losing in the first round, he vented, Phil chilled him out a little, and he went on about his business.  The Gasol trade happened NINE MONTHS later.  9. 

roll.gif
at only stayed after a one sided trade.  You bout the saddest hater I have seen on this board, and that is sayin something.  The LA Lakers got you furious with life bein the most succesful franchise the past dozen years or so, you can't even think straight no more.  Can't get facts right, can't do @#$% but defend your boy. 
laugh.gif
  Ain't even got a team, last year it was all about Cleveland, and now you a Miami "fan".  All in the name of Laker hate. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Out there in the world defendin hairlines, and bringin up 2002 and whatever else you can think of just to hate on the Lakers and their rabid fans.  You need to let that @#$% go.  Bron is about to do something he's never done, you about to be able to be truly happy for a change, you gon get a taste of what it is to have your fav player be a champ, and you still sad and salty about the dude that's been runnin things for a decade.  Just move on.  I already told you what'll be comin pretty soon, you should be focusin on that essay. 
wink.gif

You can argue the Gasol deal forever, everybody sees it differently, but the trade demand was done and over with quickly.  Laker management did the smart thing and looked into any deals that would benefit the team, they didn't find anything they liked, they kept the team as it was, and they improved.  ALOT.  Bynum got better, Fisher came back, Ariza made a difference, Odom was doin ok, the bench was growing (Farmar and Sasha) and they were right in the hunt when Bynum got hurt.  2 days later, a trade was made.  Kobe had been playin ball for 4 months.  And playin just as well as always.  Getting Gasol was certainly a blessing for the Lakers and Kobe, but you actin like that's why he stayed with the team is ******ed.  And he wasn't lookin to join other superstars, in fact the team he was most likely lookin towards was the Bulls, and they wouldn't have had anything more than Loul Deng there waiting for him.  He wasn't lookin to take the easy way out.  He simply looked at a change of scenery as a chance to have ownership go out and get him the help to win again.  Luckily, Lakers management got off their @#$ and made a move, and not a knee jerk reaction move which is what it would have been in moving Kobe. 

But yeah, he was only happy 9 months later.  Keep on thinkin that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DAMN
laugh.gif

Way to put him in his place. This dude Xtapolapacetl has Lebrons meat so far down his throat he the @!$! he says makes no damn sense.

The funny part is he think everything he says is true.
laugh.gif

Dude spends like 10 hours a day on NT looking for anyone whose said anything bad about Lebron, he even defends his hair line
laugh.gif

I thought the bolded was 85% of NT n
laugh.gif
 @ "he even defends his hair line"

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by CP1708

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
Leaving a team that ended up setting the NBA record for most losses in a row and tying the pro sports record for most losses in a row to play with your friends > demanding a trade and saying "nothing can change my mind" about wanting a trade, only to stay after an extremely one-sided trade is fixed for you.

Deal with it.
Look at this dude 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe changed his mind about a few hours after his initial trade demands when he went on the Dan Patrick show.   This very board has that trade thread on it, and you can see the whole day right there in front of you.  In the morning with Steven A he was pissed and said he wanted out.  Later on in the day DP had him on (after he had talked to Phil) and he said  "I don't want to go anyplace else. I don't want to. I want to be a Laker. I want to be here for the rest of my career." 

The dude was pissed about losing in the first round, he vented, Phil chilled him out a little, and he went on about his business.  The Gasol trade happened NINE MONTHS later.  9. 

roll.gif
at only stayed after a one sided trade.  You bout the saddest hater I have seen on this board, and that is sayin something.  The LA Lakers got you furious with life bein the most succesful franchise the past dozen years or so, you can't even think straight no more.  Can't get facts right, can't do @#$% but defend your boy. 
laugh.gif
  Ain't even got a team, last year it was all about Cleveland, and now you a Miami "fan".  All in the name of Laker hate. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Out there in the world defendin hairlines, and bringin up 2002 and whatever else you can think of just to hate on the Lakers and their rabid fans.  You need to let that @#$% go.  Bron is about to do something he's never done, you about to be able to be truly happy for a change, you gon get a taste of what it is to have your fav player be a champ, and you still sad and salty about the dude that's been runnin things for a decade.  Just move on.  I already told you what'll be comin pretty soon, you should be focusin on that essay. 
wink.gif

You can argue the Gasol deal forever, everybody sees it differently, but the trade demand was done and over with quickly.  Laker management did the smart thing and looked into any deals that would benefit the team, they didn't find anything they liked, they kept the team as it was, and they improved.  ALOT.  Bynum got better, Fisher came back, Ariza made a difference, Odom was doin ok, the bench was growing (Farmar and Sasha) and they were right in the hunt when Bynum got hurt.  2 days later, a trade was made.  Kobe had been playin ball for 4 months.  And playin just as well as always.  Getting Gasol was certainly a blessing for the Lakers and Kobe, but you actin like that's why he stayed with the team is ******ed.  And he wasn't lookin to join other superstars, in fact the team he was most likely lookin towards was the Bulls, and they wouldn't have had anything more than Loul Deng there waiting for him.  He wasn't lookin to take the easy way out.  He simply looked at a change of scenery as a chance to have ownership go out and get him the help to win again.  Luckily, Lakers management got off their @#$ and made a move, and not a knee jerk reaction move which is what it would have been in moving Kobe. 

But yeah, he was only happy 9 months later.  Keep on thinkin that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DAMN
laugh.gif

Way to put him in his place. This dude Xtapolapacetl has Lebrons meat so far down his throat he the @!$! he says makes no damn sense.

The funny part is he think everything he says is true.
laugh.gif

Dude spends like 10 hours a day on NT looking for anyone whose said anything bad about Lebron, he even defends his hair line
laugh.gif

I thought the bolded was 85% of NT n
laugh.gif
 @ "he even defends his hair line"

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by henz0

He can go play PG for miami
I can't see Kobe EVER playing for the Heat. Even if he wanted to, there's no place for him. He's not gonna start over Wade. It's not gonna happen. He's not a PG either. LeBron is really their best PG. He would have to be the SG off the bench. He could possibly play SF like MJ did with the Wizards. I guess it's possible to have LeBron play PG, Wade at SG and Kobe at SF. That would be the only way. I can't see Kobe setting for coming off the bench.
You know damn well Wade would have to move over to play PG. He would have the same role as he did in the Olympics which would include taking over the offense during the last 5 minutes
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and to xpoopoop

it is clear that lebron would not have won the 'chip with the cavs unless he had at least another top 3 player by his side and an all star
frankly, I don't think the lakers win in 2009 and 2010 if you put Lebeingcarried on the team...imagine the offense the last 5 min
sick.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

He can go play PG for miami
I can't see Kobe EVER playing for the Heat. Even if he wanted to, there's no place for him. He's not gonna start over Wade. It's not gonna happen. He's not a PG either. LeBron is really their best PG. He would have to be the SG off the bench. He could possibly play SF like MJ did with the Wizards. I guess it's possible to have LeBron play PG, Wade at SG and Kobe at SF. That would be the only way. I can't see Kobe setting for coming off the bench.
You know damn well Wade would have to move over to play PG. He would have the same role as he did in the Olympics which would include taking over the offense during the last 5 minutes
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and to xpoopoop

it is clear that lebron would not have won the 'chip with the cavs unless he had at least another top 3 player by his side and an all star
frankly, I don't think the lakers win in 2009 and 2010 if you put Lebeingcarried on the team...imagine the offense the last 5 min
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So you'd prefer to be a shot jacking Iverson than a team player like Magic? You sound like you have a lot of growing up to do.

So because I'd want to be the leader of a team like MJ was, I have growing up to do? Lol who wouldn't want to be recognized as a competitor in the same light as Mike? Are you serious?No one said anything about A.I. I said MJ. Go sit down somewhere.
Being the leader is a reflection of your performance, not seniority. What made LeBron the "the man" or the leader of the Cavs? Big Z was there before him, right? Was it Big Z's team? If you want to be "the man" you do it on the court. You don't "want" to be the man. You go out there and show that you ARE "the man" with your game. Maybe LeBron doesn't even care about being "the man". Maybe he's confident enough in his own abilities that no matter who is on the floor with him, he is "the man".
If the heat had to trade either LeBron or Wade, do you honestly think they'd chose Wade over LeBron?
Did you watch the game last night?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So you'd prefer to be a shot jacking Iverson than a team player like Magic? You sound like you have a lot of growing up to do.

So because I'd want to be the leader of a team like MJ was, I have growing up to do? Lol who wouldn't want to be recognized as a competitor in the same light as Mike? Are you serious?No one said anything about A.I. I said MJ. Go sit down somewhere.
Being the leader is a reflection of your performance, not seniority. What made LeBron the "the man" or the leader of the Cavs? Big Z was there before him, right? Was it Big Z's team? If you want to be "the man" you do it on the court. You don't "want" to be the man. You go out there and show that you ARE "the man" with your game. Maybe LeBron doesn't even care about being "the man". Maybe he's confident enough in his own abilities that no matter who is on the floor with him, he is "the man".
If the heat had to trade either LeBron or Wade, do you honestly think they'd chose Wade over LeBron?
Did you watch the game last night?
roll.gif

^
i will admit Bron has only showed up 1 game in the finals

but lets be real he is the main reason why they are in the finals.........his performance against the Celtics and Bulls was epic

not only that Bron in the regular season > Bosh & Wade in the regular season

To me Wade just seemed sloppy and off this season and Bron wanted to get down to business

soon as he hit that 3 in Pauls face in Boston in the 4th I knew he was THE MAN on the Heat
pimp.gif

^
i will admit Bron has only showed up 1 game in the finals

but lets be real he is the main reason why they are in the finals.........his performance against the Celtics and Bulls was epic

not only that Bron in the regular season > Bosh & Wade in the regular season

To me Wade just seemed sloppy and off this season and Bron wanted to get down to business

soon as he hit that 3 in Pauls face in Boston in the 4th I knew he was THE MAN on the Heat
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom