has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Damn, one loss in the playoffs after making it to the finals 3 years in a row and all of the Kobe's a rapist, low life, snitch haters come out. LOL

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Damn, one loss in the playoffs after making it to the finals 3 years in a row and all of the Kobe's a rapist, low life, snitch haters come out. LOL

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I doubt he is a rapist, i mean trick and all he to rich/famous to have to rape, but dry snitching on folks he did that waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the shaq days. That has nothing to do with them losing etc, just facts. And its no hate (like i said plenty of times kobe is one of my fav players) i still dont get why ppl would hate ppl they never have met, dont know etc... i mean can someone please explain the dynamics of this. Like ok i never talked, hung spoke, etc interacted with a person but im going to take time devote part of my life to hate them.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I doubt he is a rapist, i mean trick and all he to rich/famous to have to rape, but dry snitching on folks he did that waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the shaq days. That has nothing to do with them losing etc, just facts. And its no hate (like i said plenty of times kobe is one of my fav players) i still dont get why ppl would hate ppl they never have met, dont know etc... i mean can someone please explain the dynamics of this. Like ok i never talked, hung spoke, etc interacted with a person but im going to take time devote part of my life to hate them.

laugh.gif

ya'll made your point about the low lifes.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Enjoy it while it lasts.

If theres people that are gnna devote part of their life to liking theres gon be some that hate. I know for a fact if I live anywhere near Cleveland I would hate me just for the fact that his team and town did everything to support him and he still walked away cuz he couldn't handle the weight. Me personally Laker Fan+Living in Miami w/ Stupid Heat Fans-the Lakers in the Playoffs=HEAT Hate

Originally Posted by LDJ

Enjoy it while it lasts.

If theres people that are gnna devote part of their life to liking theres gon be some that hate. I know for a fact if I live anywhere near Cleveland I would hate me just for the fact that his team and town did everything to support him and he still walked away cuz he couldn't handle the weight. Me personally Laker Fan+Living in Miami w/ Stupid Heat Fans-the Lakers in the Playoffs=HEAT Hate

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i say yes. especially considering the rise of these young stars and the departure of phil. i believe we have just witnessed the closing of the door. what say ye mamba stanatics? please weigh in lebron guzzlers. casual fans can chime in too. discuss 
I sure hope so. Looks like lebron will have to start doing a lot of gate keeping 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i say yes. especially considering the rise of these young stars and the departure of phil. i believe we have just witnessed the closing of the door. what say ye mamba stanatics? please weigh in lebron guzzlers. casual fans can chime in too. discuss 
I sure hope so. Looks like lebron will have to start doing a lot of gate keeping 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

alex2182 wrote:

LDJ wrote:

kobeskool2009 wrote:

kobes not a low life like lebron that will go to another mans team and ride him to win a ring

Um if u talking about ppl in general lol lets get real, i think kobe is a great player, but lets not act like he 1st didnt trick out and marry a rapper groupie video ohe ( um incase you didnt know forgot she was a old groupie g ohe for snoop and he actually met his wife on his so called rap debut with snoop dogg comming thru with the ohes and a verse for the remix), got caught cheating on his old lady (alledged rape) and dry snitched on everyone else ( shaq cheats on his wife, what about rick foxx, look at dwayne wade etc..). Only to top it off by buying said video ohe a wat 5 10 ct ring in apologies for sleeping with a ohe when he basically saved and married one. Lets just keep things in perspective as far as the players and there on court abilities and gameplay. Cause if you want to talk about things outside of the court unless yall some type suckas, lacked a daddy in the household and on some simp #+%, you cannot str8 ride with kobe in no way shape or fashion.Atleast from an offcourt sense.  

Im sorry but the decision>marrying a video chick dudes g, cheating on her and then simping out and buying her a damn near 10 mil ring.

Edit more dude, you sounding like a punk

Winning with a team built around you>>>>>>Going to somebody else's team cuz you couldnt win by yoself

9dHhx.gif

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Leaving a team that ended up setting the NBA record for most losses in a row and tying the pro sports record for most losses in a row to play with your friends > demanding a trade and saying "nothing can change my mind" about wanting a trade, only to stay after an extremely one-sided trade is fixed for you.

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

alex2182 wrote:

LDJ wrote:

kobeskool2009 wrote:

kobes not a low life like lebron that will go to another mans team and ride him to win a ring

Um if u talking about ppl in general lol lets get real, i think kobe is a great player, but lets not act like he 1st didnt trick out and marry a rapper groupie video ohe ( um incase you didnt know forgot she was a old groupie g ohe for snoop and he actually met his wife on his so called rap debut with snoop dogg comming thru with the ohes and a verse for the remix), got caught cheating on his old lady (alledged rape) and dry snitched on everyone else ( shaq cheats on his wife, what about rick foxx, look at dwayne wade etc..). Only to top it off by buying said video ohe a wat 5 10 ct ring in apologies for sleeping with a ohe when he basically saved and married one. Lets just keep things in perspective as far as the players and there on court abilities and gameplay. Cause if you want to talk about things outside of the court unless yall some type suckas, lacked a daddy in the household and on some simp #+%, you cannot str8 ride with kobe in no way shape or fashion.Atleast from an offcourt sense.  

Im sorry but the decision>marrying a video chick dudes g, cheating on her and then simping out and buying her a damn near 10 mil ring.

Winning with a team built around you>>>>>>Going to somebody else's team cuz you couldnt win by yoself

9dHhx.gif

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Leaving a team that ended up setting the NBA record for most losses in a row and tying the pro sports record for most losses in a row to play with your friends > demanding a trade and saying "nothing can change my mind" about wanting a trade, only to stay after an extremely one-sided trade is fixed for you.

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by LDJ

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Um not really these same fans during that whole fiasco that happen with lebron in high school wasnt supporting lebron. And for the guy who only knows things unless its on the internet/video. It is shown in lbj movie and he was on espn like all the time, then folks hated cause he didnt wanna play with osu. So this whole we supported him love him argument is flawed. Basically as messed up as it sounds but its truth liked him because of him he generated interest aka revenue for the city. Do you realize how many companies/small businesses that profited and died out when lbj came and went. So yea id love support a guy if i owned a bar and the only reason i stayed in business/made money because of a player. I could go on but i think you get the gist of what im saying.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by LDJ

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Um not really these same fans during that whole fiasco that happen with lebron in high school wasnt supporting lebron. And for the guy who only knows things unless its on the internet/video. It is shown in lbj movie and he was on espn like all the time, then folks hated cause he didnt wanna play with osu. So this whole we supported him love him argument is flawed. Basically as messed up as it sounds but its truth liked him because of him he generated interest aka revenue for the city. Do you realize how many companies/small businesses that profited and died out when lbj came and went. So yea id love support a guy if i owned a bar and the only reason i stayed in business/made money because of a player. I could go on but i think you get the gist of what im saying.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

alex2182 wrote:

9dHhx.gif

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

Eh but I'd still want to be THE MAN vs one of 3.

Yes its a TEAM sport but I'd rather have a team built around me.

The Cavs were victims of putting their eggs in Lebrons basket and he cooked those eggs with Pat Riley and D-Wade before going to the Cavs presentation last summer.

alex2182 wrote:

9dHhx.gif

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

The Cavs were victims of putting their eggs in Lebrons basket and he cooked those eggs with Pat Riley and D-Wade before going to the Cavs presentation last summer.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

But this season and this playoffs in particular shows that lebron is the man on this heat team.

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

But this season and this playoffs in particular shows that lebron is the man on this heat team.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

Yeah BUT he went to another team.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

Originally Posted by LDJ

son I know you see all those useless basketball players in that photo...thats why he left
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

son I know you see all those useless basketball players in that photo...thats why he left
laugh.gif

alex2182 wrote:

9dHhx.gif

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

LeBron is the man in Miami though. Any serious NBA analyst will tell you that. Petty haters on sports forums saying otherwise don't really count. The fact is that he's been their best player in the regular season and their best player in the playoffs. He's been an unanimous pick to the all-NBA 1st team. Wade hasn't even made the all-NBA 1st team. Coming to a team that has their best player from previous season staying isn't a valid argument for the new player not being the man, otherwise the free agent Shaq would've been coming to Cedric Ceballos' team in 1996.

And the Cavs were victims of thinking that Mo Williams could seriously be a #2 guy on a championship team.

alex2182 wrote:

9dHhx.gif

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

LeBron is the man in Miami though. Any serious NBA analyst will tell you that. Petty haters on sports forums saying otherwise don't really count. The fact is that he's been their best player in the regular season and their best player in the playoffs. He's been an unanimous pick to the all-NBA 1st team. Wade hasn't even made the all-NBA 1st team. Coming to a team that has their best player from previous season staying isn't a valid argument for the new player not being the man, otherwise the free agent Shaq would've been coming to Cedric Ceballos' team in 1996.

And the Cavs were victims of thinking that Mo Williams could seriously be a #2 guy on a championship team.

RKO2004 wrote:

brandonb2005 wrote:

eek.gif

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

2em2884.png

No the cavs were/are victims of bad management, lack of talent evaluation, poor business decisions, ignoranance of the game, and just out to generate more money for themselves by making the cavs at least a winning team. So many organizations do this. Im some rich insert race/sex etc who has a team fall in my lap, i have no clue about the sport nor managing a team or business period and just going to do whatever so long as i generate revenue. There isnt anything LeBron/ or as history has proven any player in any sport can do about/change that. Same has been about the cubs the clippers etc we could go on and on....

Back
Top Bottom