has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Probably, but it's all speculation at this point. I hope we get D12. Then I'd say "probably not."....but until then...

Probably, but it's all speculation at this point. I hope we get D12. Then I'd say "probably not."....but until then...

I dunno. After the Lakers knocked out this postseason in a sweep.... I don't see Kobe gettin' a 6th ring.

I dunno. After the Lakers knocked out this postseason in a sweep.... I don't see Kobe gettin' a 6th ring.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I think people put way too much stock in how they loss with not enough regard to how unexpected it was or how easy (relatively) it would be for the Lakers to be right back in the thick of the playoffs next season. This isn't a cinderella team people. We aren't Memphis beating SA... nor are we Dallas losing to GSW in 06. We played a competent and focused challenger with our B-game.. and they beat us right and proper. But we still have arguably the most stacked roster in the NBA, the best closer of this era of ball, the best coach of all time, the most effective front-line since Duncan and Robinson, the most versatile 6 man in the NBA, great management, and the "support" of the NBA
wink.gif
.... oh, and we're still improving as a TEAM.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I think people put way too much stock in how they loss with not enough regard to how unexpected it was or how easy (relatively) it would be for the Lakers to be right back in the thick of the playoffs next season. This isn't a cinderella team people. We aren't Memphis beating SA... nor are we Dallas losing to GSW in 06. We played a competent and focused challenger with our B-game.. and they beat us right and proper. But we still have arguably the most stacked roster in the NBA, the best closer of this era of ball, the best coach of all time, the most effective front-line since Duncan and Robinson, the most versatile 6 man in the NBA, great management, and the "support" of the NBA
wink.gif
.... oh, and we're still improving as a TEAM.

IDK how Kobe wouldn't be 1st option on any team that doesnt include Lebron, Dirk or Durant. Besides the sweep, dude's been playin great offense for example against the Hornets almost every run they did from behind started with a Kobe hot hand.

IDK how Kobe wouldn't be 1st option on any team that doesnt include Lebron, Dirk or Durant. Besides the sweep, dude's been playin great offense for example against the Hornets almost every run they did from behind started with a Kobe hot hand.

Originally Posted by henz0

He can go play PG for miami
I can't see Kobe EVER playing for the Heat. Even if he wanted to, there's no place for him. He's not gonna start over Wade. It's not gonna happen. He's not a PG either. LeBron is really their best PG. He would have to be the SG off the bench. He could possibly play SF like MJ did with the Wizards. I guess it's possible to have LeBron play PG, Wade at SG and Kobe at SF. That would be the only way. I can't see Kobe setting for coming off the bench.

I can't see Kobe EVER playing for the Heat. Even if he wanted to, there's no place for him. He's not gonna start over Wade. It's not gonna happen. He's not a PG either. LeBron is really their best PG. He would have to be the SG off the bench. He could possibly play SF like MJ did with the Wizards. I guess it's possible to have LeBron play PG, Wade at SG and Kobe at SF. That would be the only way. I can't see Kobe setting for coming off the bench.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

If you put those three on the same court, it doesn't matter what position they claim. All three have the IQ and could run an offense with THAT much talent and versatility.

If you put those three on the same court, it doesn't matter what position they claim. All three have the IQ and could run an offense with THAT much talent and versatility.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i wouldn't be suprised either way

however there isn't any real dominant team in the west, a few tweaks and moves (most importantly at the point guard position) and they'll be right back in the finals next june

I agree. I 100% believe that the Lakers were the best team in the NBA this year. Their downfall was internal problems IMO. They still have a good foundation. With minor adjustments, they are easily a contending team next season. I think a PG should be a greater priority than trying to get Dwight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i wouldn't be suprised either way

however there isn't any real dominant team in the west, a few tweaks and moves (most importantly at the point guard position) and they'll be right back in the finals next june

I agree. I 100% believe that the Lakers were the best team in the NBA this year. Their downfall was internal problems IMO. They still have a good foundation. With minor adjustments, they are easily a contending team next season. I think a PG should be a greater priority than trying to get Dwight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really dont see him leaving la, but with the new owners and them saying they wanna mix up/change things about the team. And tailor it to his team and not his fathers team.

I really dont see him leaving la, but with the new owners and them saying they wanna mix up/change things about the team. And tailor it to his team and not his fathers team.

Back
Top Bottom