has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
why cant it be
wade = pg
kobe = sg
lebron = sf
bosh = pf
Dwyane Wade used to play point. It wasn't a good fit. LeBron is a much better choice for PG.

laugh.gif
why cant it be
wade = pg
kobe = sg
lebron = sf
bosh = pf
Dwyane Wade used to play point. It wasn't a good fit. LeBron is a much better choice for PG.

laugh.gif
why cant it be
wade = pg
kobe = sg
lebron = sf
bosh = pf

Kobe makes more money then all 3 of them , it wouldnt happen
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
why cant it be
wade = pg
kobe = sg
lebron = sf
bosh = pf

Kobe makes more money then all 3 of them , it wouldnt happen
laugh.gif

Anyone who joins the Heat will be doing it for the championship, not the money. You're gonna be seeing guys willing to join the team for the minimum salary for a chance at a ring.

Anyone who joins the Heat will be doing it for the championship, not the money. You're gonna be seeing guys willing to join the team for the minimum salary for a chance at a ring.

lol at people saying kobe should join another team to chase a ring like he doesent already have 5

lol at people saying kobe should join another team to chase a ring like he doesent already have 5

lol Kobe already has 5 rings. Something that other NBA players can only dream of. If Kobe is retire today his career is top 5 in term of greatness

lol Kobe already has 5 rings. Something that other NBA players can only dream of. If Kobe is retire today his career is top 5 in term of greatness

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I dunno. After the Lakers knocked out this postseason in a sweep.... I don't see Kobe gettin' a 6th ring.

I think people put way too much stock in how they loss with not enough regard to how unexpected it was or how easy (relatively) it would be for the Lakers to be right back in the thick of the playoffs next season. This isn't a cinderella team people. We aren't Memphis beating SA... nor are we Dallas losing to GSW in 06. We played a competent and focused challenger with our B-game.. and they beat us right and proper. But we still have arguably the most stacked roster in the NBA, the best closer of this era of ball, the best coach of all time, the most effective front-line since Duncan and Robinson, the most versatile 6 man in the NBA, great management, and the "support" of the NBA
wink.gif
.... oh, and we're still improving as a TEAM.

Yeah but I mean, there's no more triangle offense
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I dunno. After the Lakers knocked out this postseason in a sweep.... I don't see Kobe gettin' a 6th ring.

I think people put way too much stock in how they loss with not enough regard to how unexpected it was or how easy (relatively) it would be for the Lakers to be right back in the thick of the playoffs next season. This isn't a cinderella team people. We aren't Memphis beating SA... nor are we Dallas losing to GSW in 06. We played a competent and focused challenger with our B-game.. and they beat us right and proper. But we still have arguably the most stacked roster in the NBA, the best closer of this era of ball, the best coach of all time, the most effective front-line since Duncan and Robinson, the most versatile 6 man in the NBA, great management, and the "support" of the NBA
wink.gif
.... oh, and we're still improving as a TEAM.

Yeah but I mean, there's no more triangle offense
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom