has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Yes. He's done winning rings.
The only thing he'll be doing the rest of his overrated career is climb the all time scoring list a little bit more.

thunder/denver/dallas/Memphis/Chicago/Knicks/Heat are all going to get better next year, even if the lakers get D. howard still dont know if it will be enough as the Lakers get older the other teams are getting stronger and younger.

Kobe doesnt do good playing 2nd fiddle if Dwight Howard goes there I see chemistry problems right away on who's team its going to be.

thunder/denver/dallas/Memphis/Chicago/Knicks/Heat are all going to get better next year, even if the lakers get D. howard still dont know if it will be enough as the Lakers get older the other teams are getting stronger and younger.

Kobe doesnt do good playing 2nd fiddle if Dwight Howard goes there I see chemistry problems right away on who's team its going to be.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

The only thing he'll be doing the rest of his overrated career is climb the all time scoring list a little bit more.

Well damn
30t6p3b.gif
……………
laugh.gif
overrated?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Well damn
30t6p3b.gif
……………
laugh.gif
overrated?

I can guaranDAMNtee that Kobe will not get another ring from here on out. No matter if D12 is there or not. Its a wrap for kobe.

I can guaranDAMNtee that Kobe will not get another ring from here on out. No matter if D12 is there or not. Its a wrap for kobe.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

no unless he signs with miami after his contract is up. i can see him doing something like that... playing for chump change just to get a couple more rings....

niketalk would implode...

kobe fanboys and kobe haters wouldnt know what to make of themselves

no unless he signs with miami after his contract is up. i can see him doing something like that... playing for chump change just to get a couple more rings....

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You know damn well Kobe isn't like Shaq. Kobe has to much of an ego to be anything below a 1st option/1b(Kobe&Shaq)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You know damn well Kobe isn't like Shaq. Kobe has to much of an ego to be anything below a 1st option/1b(Kobe&Shaq)

There's one thing left he has to do in his career.

Win a ring without Phil, and it will happen before he retires.

lol @ the haters in here acting like Kobe was putting up Tim Duncan type scoring numbers this season or something

Don't be surprised when he's still elite next season.

lol @ the haters in here acting like Kobe was putting up Tim Duncan type scoring numbers this season or something

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

NOT 1....not 2...not 3....................

Get the picture.
30t6p3b.gif

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

NOT 1....not 2...not 3....................

Get the picture.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

no.
memphis needs to resign mark just to stay the same

dallas
aging...... , kidd/dirk/terry.marion all under contract and 32+ yrs old. chandler is a free agent and dallas cant offer what other teams can.

miami
wade is 30 , he's still a superstar but he's been peaked , not to mention he's on borrowed time unless he changes his style of play. they cant sign anyone
with exception to a MLE.This is the oldest team in the leauge and it will catch up with them

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

no.
memphis needs to resign mark just to stay the same

dallas
aging...... , kidd/dirk/terry.marion all under contract and 32+ yrs old. chandler is a free agent and dallas cant offer what other teams can.

miami
wade is 30 , he's still a superstar but he's been peaked , not to mention he's on borrowed time unless he changes his style of play. they cant sign anyone
with exception to a MLE.This is the oldest team in the leauge and it will catch up with them

Back
Top Bottom