Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See when someone ask me where I’m from, I NEVER say American...even though I was born here.

DC - Unlike NH, I’m well aware that if the cops pull us over that we all black in their eyes.
Including ME, even though by ya logic, I am supposed to call myself a White Latino...which I will never do.

This thing all one big circle jerk.
Ultimately...The WHITE MAN won.

Agreed

Dude is beyond delusional but we already know this. I know that the things that he says are nonsensical and continue to cause reactions I just wish that we could move on. Dude is literally a cancer to the site

The thing about it is if dude didnt talk down on black americans, i doubt dudes would call him out. If he had nothing to say about black americans, this woulda been done years ago. He doesnt miss a chance to shade black folks so eff him.

Mr Dink Mr Dink When you travel to other countries what do you tell ppl? Whenever I'm in europe I say I'm American not chinese bc I have american citizenship and not chinese citizenship, I have the blue american passport not the red chinese passport. Even tho there are many things I don't like about this country, it's the only citizenship I have. Yes, there are white and black japanese ppl just like there are white and black and asian americans etc. Nationality is whatever country you're a National of unless you have dual citizenship

Mr Dink Mr Dink When you travel to other countries what do you tell ppl?
If I'm traveling to another country, I will say I'm American so that they understand if I don't speak their language. But if I'm speaking to another person in the United States, I will just say I'm Chinese.

Yeah ethnicity nationality race and culture are all very different things. people get confused because they simply don’t understand the definition of words. They just assimilate them to what they hear other people say

yeah. context is key when being asked, "where are you from?"

The thing about it is if dude didnt talk down on black americans, i doubt dudes would call him out.

all i do here is chill in da jewelry, jersey threads, if you don't like me just declare that, u aint gotta lie b :lol:

this thread got a bunch of asians and black people telling me, a 100% Dominican latino, from Washington heights how im posed to indentfy as :lol:

ya gonna continue to waste keystrokes on me for years and years and years, as my position as far as my indentity is as unwavering it its conviction as it was last time ya burned thru pages of thread telling me what im posed to be, or "what da white man" thinks. (like anyone gives a ish :lol:)

If I'm traveling to another country, I will say I'm American so that they understand if I don't speak their language. But if I'm speaking to another person in the United States, I will just say I'm Chinese.
Dink, your thoughts are all over the place man. No disrespect intended.

You honestly don't seem to know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

If I am wrong about that, fine, but your words say otherwise

Dink, your thoughts are all over the place man. No disrespect intended.

You honestly don't seem to know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

If I am wrong about that, fine, but your words say otherwise
I know the difference. Yes, I am from America so I am American, but the way I see it there's no need to point out me being American to another fellow American. Even if they are not from here, chances are, they'll assume I am from here based on the way I talk (I have no accent, I sound white as can be). So if anybody were to ask me about my race, culture, etc., I will just simply say I am Chinese. Saying, "I am American of Chinese descent" just sounds stupid AF.
I will say I'm American in a foreign country so they understand if I don't speak their language. Does that make sense?

In Huang's World Episode on Toronto and how diverse it is there, he spoke to some Chinese Jamaicans that live in Toronto now and the guy said something along the lines that he's Chinese by Heritage, Jamaican by birth, and Canadian by choice

I know the difference. Yes, I am from America so I am American, but the way I see it there's no need to point out me being American to another fellow American. Even if they are not from here, chances are, they'll assume I am from here based on the way I talk (I have no accent, I sound white as can be). So if anybody were to ask me about my race, culture, etc., I will just simply say I am Chinese. Saying, "I am American of Chinese descent" just sounds stupid AF.
I will say I'm American in a foreign country so they understand if I don't speak their language. Does that make sense?
Got you............

Sorry for the confusion

who-gave-the-continental-drift-theory.jpg

That's exactly my point, going out of your way to specify which country you're born in is so corny to me. It shouldn't matter to me or anybody else where you were born. If a dude is Japanese, he's Japanese whether he's born in Japan or Antarctica.
have you traveled outside of the country? being asked where you are from is a typical conversation starter

Last edited:
Our self identity is diff than how society may identify you. I can wear a dress and lipstick and identify as a women. Doesn’t mean society will see me as women.

all i do here is chill in da jewelry, jersey threads, if you don't like me just declare that, u aint gotta lie b :lol:

this thread got a bunch of asians and black people telling me, a 100% Dominican latino, from Washington heights how im posed to indentfy as :lol:

ya gonna continue to waste keystrokes on me for years and years and years, as my position as far as my indentity is as unwavering it its conviction as it was last time ya burned thru pages of thread telling me what im posed to be, or "what da white man" thinks. (like anyone gives a ish :lol:)
Is it even possible to be 100% anything?

dont play that victim ********. there are plenty of times where you talk down on black people. you don't just chill here because if you did, you wouldn't spew your ignorance. for example in this thread, you posted a picture of what google displays as being african, as if that is what all african people look like. africa is a diverse place, just like any other continent. you speak of these unities in latin america, but you have not even traveled to another latin american country to have a broad experience/knowledge. you pick and choose the evidence you present in order to acclimate your opinion. the thing you fail to realize that there are people on here who think critically and don't take information at face value. we actually dig deep and search different sources then draw up a roadmap to conclusion.

If you guys wanna dead the argument, simply ask him what the color of his skin is.

If you guys wanna dead the argument, simply ask him what the color of his skin is.
nina will say dark latino. i wonder if he refers to himself as moreno or negro in spanish. i think that will be more interesting.

Half of yall not getting yams(myself included lol) anyways so whats the point of the convo lol?

nina will say dark latino. i wonder if he refers to himself as moreno or negro in spanish. i think that will be more interesting.
Just ask if his skin is black or brown. I'm curious what his answer will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom