Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of when I was on the city bus while in college. My boys mom turns to me (with regards to some African men on the bus) They speak French so well, wow. Impressive. I hit her with the:

'well it's their language, what is so impressive about it?' >D

Well. Yes. It is the same thing.
So I guess this dude who is born and raised in Japan is Japanese, huh?
p10-tincher-a-20171023.jpg

Black TO ME has evolved into being synonymous with “African American”.
This is bull **** :lol:

Then to follow it up with why can't dude just be Brazilian as if every black person is African American. So ******* stupid.

If only black ppl had the privilege of just being labeled by the country they're from.

Because I am still Chinese whether I was born in USA, Canada, Mexico, Iran, or Kenya. It shouldn't matter to anybody which country I was born in, hence I leave out the "-American." If anybody were to ask me "Chinese what?", my response would be, "What does it matter to you?"

Dink, you have your ETHNICITY and your NATIONALITY.

Chinese is your Ethnicity.

American is your Nationality.

It is that simple

Dude, don't know why you posted a picture like its going to change my mind. Is he a Japanese citizen?

Dink, you have your ETHNICITY and your NATIONALITY.

Chinese is your Ethnicity.

American is your Nationality.

It is that simple
That's exactly my point, going out of your way to specify which country you're born in is so corny to me. It shouldn't matter to me or anybody else where you were born. If a dude is Japanese, he's Japanese whether he's born in Japan or Antarctica.

That's exactly my point, going out of your way to specify which country you're born in is so corny to me. It shouldn't matter to me or anybody else where you were born. If a dude is Japanese, he's Japanese whether he's born in Japan or Antarctica.
Not sure how MENTIONING your country of birth is "going out of your way" but ok.

Again, you have your ethnicity and your nationality.

Those 2 things don't always match.

(White) Dude can have his roots based in Ireland or Scotland. But if he was born and raised in Japan, he is Japanese. (Nationality).

All of it is part of his identity. It can be corny to you, but it is a form of ID

dominicans are hispanic and latino because they speak spanish. haitians are latino but not hispanic because they speak a latin language. Not sure how a political line convolute your thoughts.

Bruh i already explained this to NH. The french are the ones to first use the term latin america so as to include their french overseas territories (like haiti) in the latin based speaking diaspora of the americas lol. Haitians are latino by default.

I said I was gonna avoid this thread discussion because its always the same thing but then I see this kid 69 new video where he's in DR and if you get pass the goofiness of the early part of the video towards the end he does his best impression of Gods Plan video and hands out money to the what looks the hood of DR and you can't tell me these people don't consider themselves black :lol:

Son, Im black with no Caribbean ties in my family (that I am aware) and these people look like my aunts, uncles, lil cousins etc. smh why y'all DR cats up here try to deny this? Its almost like theres a shame and thats sad honestly... But I just came to point that out but im sure it'll go over the heads of who need to see it the most and theres gonna be some "we don't see skin color b" type of responses

i think American Indians
Indians come from India.
Only reason that term came around was cuz Columbus thought he originally landed in India and when he saw the natives, he just assumed they were Indian.

Indians come from India.
Only reason that term came around was cuz Columbus thought he originally landed in India and when he saw the natives, he just assumed they were Indian.
yea, it’s just a formal name or something

Indian from India. Indians in the states would be Indian American

However Native Americans identify themselves as “American Indian” , and I’m not sure why (despite Columbus). I wanna know how some Hispanic or Latino peoples have Indian blood or something, for ex some peoples in new mexico

Somebody should tell a Native American they're Asian and see what happens.

See when someone ask me where I’m from, I NEVER say American...even though I was born here.

DC - Unlike NH, I’m well aware that if the cops pull us over that we all black in their eyes.
Including ME, even though by ya logic, I am supposed to call myself a White Latino...which I will never do.

This thing all one big circle jerk.
Ultimately...The WHITE MAN won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom