Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latinos are inherently mixed, we dont have a caste system, we don't subscribe by da American concept of da one drop rule, we congregate based on culture & ethnicity.

im sorry that you grew up like that if that wasn't da case with you.

no caste system? we were born from a caste system. do you even history?

says who? :lol:

some of ya don't live around a large hispanics diaspora/enclaves at all apparently.
i live in los angeles, where there are more hispanic than new york city. what the hell are you talking about. i wish you would come here just to show you that not all hispanic assimilate nor aggregate like how you experience it. your dreams of a latino utopia would be shambles.

7eurW.gif

i live in los angeles, where there are more hispanic than new york city. what the hell are you talking about. i wish you would come here just to show you that not all hispanic assimilate nor aggregate like how you experience it. your dreams of a latino utopia would be shambles.
From my experience I think CA Latinos are more woke than NY latinos. I’ve lived in NY and CA.

I know ppl that specifically say to ppl "I'm American of Chinese Descent"

Adding the "-American" to any ethnicity sounds so corny to me. Even though I was born here, I have never ever called myself Chinese-American or Asian-American. Usually just strictly Chinese or Asian.

Can one be born in a country outside of Africa and America and be Black? Or is being black simply an African and American thing?

Can one be born in a country outside of Africa and America and be Black? Or is being black simply an African and American thing?
Considering more black folks live in Brazil than anywhere else, outside of the Mother Land, I am interested in how people answer this question

Considering more black folks live in Brazil than anywhere else, outside of the Mother Land, I am interested in how people answer this question

Black TO ME has evolved into being synonymous with “African American”.

If dude is from Brazil, why can’t they just be Brazilian? To have to state the color of your skin when telling someone what they identify as just sounds so backwards.

Black TO ME has evolved into being synonymous with “African American”.

If dude is from Brazil, why can’t they just be Brazilian? To have to state the color of your skin when telling someone what they identify as just sounds so backwards.
How about we use the, "If the Police pull you over, what would they think you are" test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom