Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
half hispanic/half black???

half culture/half race? WUT

Noreaga and Carmelo Anthony also identify as has half black, half latino.

where you're getting your lines crossed is "Black" in America is interchangeable with "African American" which is its own defined group, same as Latino, same as white, same as asian, same as arab.

polling can make this distinction, dunno why ya continue to struggle with this. :lol:

FB_IMG_1523808286132.jpg

my cousins and more aunts..you were sayin?
These look like black people and the irony of y'all wearing Cleveland Indian hats. :lol: :smh:

The lady on the right especially looks like a black woman

Just because they want to live in a fantasy world doesn't mean their right for pretending not to have black skin

skin color doesn't matter for latino/hispanics.

da MLB, polling firms, da census, Prison system, board of education seems to be able to differentiate between a black person, and a latino just fine...maybe ya should go look for pointers on how to catch up with da rest of mainstream civilization. :lol:

One idiot does it means there’s colorism lol ok, I guess Jamaicans hates being black as well u see the nonsense they go through to look lighter lol that doesn’t thappen I’m dr bru, one person doesn’t speak for an entire country but u knew that already

You clearly literally think there’s only one person doing this :lol: colorism is a problem in every culture where your skin comes in various shades. Should it be that way? No, but history has pretty much ingrained that in people. Denying this is just showing how out of touch people are with real life vs the bubble they cemented themselves in.

Noreaga and Carmelo Anthony also identify as has half black, half latino.

where you're getting your lines crossed is "Black" in America is interchangeable with "African American" which is its own defined group, same as Latino, same as white, same as asian, same as arab.

polling can make this distinction, dunno why ya continue to struggle with this. :lol:
You mean nore which says he's half Spanish? Oh.

It's not about skin color, there are black people that can pass for white if you go by skin color like Halsey, Sofia Richie

It's not about skin color, there are black people that can pass for white if you go by skin color like Halsey, Sofia Richie

and yet they identify as black because thats what their identity is. where's is that same respect when Latinos do da same?

First off, do you know what scapegoat is?

Secondly I don't understand people not having a preference in race when it comes to who he sleep or have a relationship with being a scapegoat for anything lol.

And race DOES NOT determine your culture or personality :lol:

20180414_173219.jpg

Im a light skin ***** from Cincinnati.

I aint never heard of Benin.
BRUH. We most likely very distantly related :lol:

Idk how David Ortiz identifies himself but he showed me mad love after meeting him just once. Son called me when he was done getting his haircut uptown and came to Maccombs to surprise all my kids gave them a down to earth speach and signed they hats and gave them signed baseballs as well. #blacklove

Idk how David Ortiz identifies himself but he showed me mad love after meeting him just once. Son called me when he was done getting his haircut uptown and came to Maccombs to surprise all my kids gave them a down to earth speach and signed they hats and gave them signed baseballs as well. #blacklove
Backstory?

Yall cool?

This conscious Dominican dude kills all of Ninja's argument. Not all Dominicans are self haters.

Not to single you out but dudes who use youtube videos or random woke dudes on IG to validate their point are usually not that smart on the subject at hand.

Not to single you out but dudes who use youtube videos or random woke dudes on IG to validate their point are usually not that smart on the subject at hand.
There are actually several academic documentaries on this subject. Want me to post them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom