Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they check White

WASHINGTON SECRETS
Census: Half of Hispanics identify as 'some other race'
by Paul Bedard
| April 21, 2017 09:11 AM
report that heralds encouraging results in a test of new identifying terms, the Census said that 43.5 percent of "self-reported Hispanics did not report belonging to any federally recognized race group."

In fact, "some other race" has become the third largest race in Census calculations, driven by the surge in Hispanics who chose the category

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/census-half-of-hispanics-identify-as-some-other-race

I'd love to see some dna tests posted for many of the these experts both on social media and NT for that matter.

Proud of that 1% African

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180415-215528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180415-215528_Chrome.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 29
His name isn't "nina".

There is much ignorance in this thread. Folks trying to define something that they themselves don't have a clue about. Each person grabs on to some idea that they think makes sense, be it from random paper on a subject, idiot on instagram or youtube, or a radio show host. Africa is not the only place people with dark skin have come from. We can not say with certainty the exact migration routes that were taken at various times of history. Times that preceded even the slave trade. But everyone with a keyboard is now an anthropologist.

I'd love to see some dna tests posted for many of the these experts both on social media and NT for that matter.

Final thing. Posts have been removed for throwing insults. Next ones get the poster a ban from the thread altogether. Have the discussion. Disagree. Tear each others arguments apart with legit counterpoints. But when you get to the point you start insulting the other person you have long lost the argument. Take the L and move on if you don't have a constructive way to disagree.

Lol a random paper on the subject. Bc it’s not documented facts that more Africans were dropped off in Latin America than anywhere else. This post is beyond hilarious and a prime example of the shoddy modding the site has always had. Meth would have you thinking this is some internet utopia with the dissertations about rules and fairness yet keeps mods on the board with their own clear agenda regarding race. Hilarious. S/o to NT staff Jrose as well

Lol a random paper on the subject. Bc it’s not documented facts that more Africans were dropped off in Latin America than anywhere else. This post is beyond hilarious and a prime example of the shoddy modding the site has always had.
Was not referring to a specific paper. It was an example of how ones choose to back of particular points of view. If you feel it hit you then that is on you. No one comment was singled out.

So corny lol
Agreed. It is corny. There are so many variables when it comes to race association, culture, and colors it is an impossible task to create defined boxes to put everyone into. IMO some of the most beautiful people come from the mixing of races.

Was not referring to a specific paper. It was an example of how ones choose to back of particular points of view. If you feel it hit you then that is on you. No one comment was singled out.
Can you find or cite research that proves that African slaves weren’t dropped off in Latin America?

Dude please. Feel it hit me? You exposed yourself with your weak posts and it’s more than obvious you’re in your feelings about what’s been said in the thread. The funniest thing is you couldn’t even intelligently counter what’s been said, just came in spewing ignorance. Yet you call for respect discourse LOL Mods are a joke.

Lol a random paper on the subject. Bc it’s not documented facts that more Africans were dropped off in Latin America than anywhere else. This post is beyond hilarious and a prime example of the shoddy modding the site has always had. Meth would have you thinking this is some internet utopia with the dissertations about rules and fairness yet keeps mods on the board with their own clear agenda regarding race. Hilarious. S/o to NT staff Jrose as well

If you notice that was not my words you quoted. You can do better.

Are you an expert on the Atlantic slave trade @soychulo ?
You are avoiding the question at hand. You accused me of being a SWS and implied I denied African slaves were moved to Latin America. We can discuss my expertise after clearing this point.

You are avoiding the question at hand. You accused me of being a SWS and implied I denied African slaves were moved to Latin America. We can discuss my expertise after clearing this point.
Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
You have access to all my posts in this thread. I've not deleted a thing.

Unless you find a post of mine saying what you are accusing me of you've insulted and slandered me.

You have access to all my posts in this thread. I've not deleted a thing.

Unless you find a post of mine saying what you are accusing me of you've insulted and slandered me.
You know what you said. I’ll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom