Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said “Bc it’s not documented facts that more Africans were dropped off in Latin America than anywhere else.” That’s not true. Outside of Brazil the majority of African slaves were brought to the Caribbean, than the U.S. It is “documented facts”.

You said “Bc it’s not documented facts that more Africans were dropped off in Latin America than anywhere else.” That’s not true. Outside of Brazil the majority of African slaves were brought to the Caribbean, then the U.S. It is “documented facts”.
I did not say that. You've yet to post a quote of mine showing I said that. That is a lie.

There have absolutely been slaves dropped off in the Carribean, Central America and South America. LOL. My wife is from the Carribean. Born and raised in DR. You are quoting someone else that jumped to a conclusion based on my post. He even quoted my post for you if you think I altered mine.

He didn’t say that tho Tebow.
Those exact words were said by “Gambit”.

I did not say that. You've yet to post a quote of mine showing I said that. That is a lie.

There have absolutely been slaves dropped off in the Carribean, Central America and South America. LOL. My wife is from the Carribean. Born and raised in DR. You are quoting someone else that jumped to a conclusion based on my post. He even quoted my post for you if you think I altered mine.
My bad. I thought you posted that.

Hispanics really get in their feelings when the truth about their roots within the African diaspora are exposed. Yet they love parading around our culture trying their best to imitate the original man. Hilarious.
Lol

Man listen im much whiter in skin that nina. More spanish than him with my last name and actually on both sides. And have actually taino in my heritage as well on shorter spectrum of verifiable history.

And i still consider my self african in a way. I have african blood somehow and never in a million years would consider my self white, caucasian becuase i did take a couple of anthro classes and did research on my family in DR, so i know better.

We got african blood. All of us. Its that simple. Respect the motherland. No need for division. And **** a census.

Most Dominicans are Nigerian. Many Nigerians were dropped off in the DR.

It is getting picante in here

giphy.gif

Where’s buddy at that be posting reggaeton? Somebody summon him to put on some of that trap reggaeton, it’s what da streets need rn :nthat:

Yeah, I don't see why someone would deny certain ancestry when it's pretty obvious.

I identify as Latino/Hispanic but I know for a fact there's some African blood in my family, my dad's family told me so. In fact a few of them resemble Ninja's female family members. Just acknowledge it and add it to the things to be proud of.

When it comes down to it most of us probably hit a few continents in our ancestry.

Yeah, I don't see why someone would deny certain ancestry when it's pretty obvious.

I identify as Latino/Hispanic but I know for a fact there's some African blood in my family, my dad's family told me so. In fact a few of them resemble Ninja's female family members. Just acknowledge it and add it to the things to be proud of.
It isn’t that simple when generations have been taught to hate themselves.

Thats my thing. Like why the need to be divisive. If it was cultural discussion and we have people telling ol boy to be more african or dead his self identity of dominican new yorker, than i dig it.

But, Its the simple fact of not acknowledging verifiable history from people much smarter and who have actually done the work in this field.

No one is aksing these african deniers to change who they are. Just to accept the fact thats thiers more to you than meets the eye. Embrace that ****. It should make you a better person.

Thats my thing. Like why the need to be divisive. If it was cultural discussion and we have people telling ol boy to be more african or dead his self identity of dominican new yorker, than i dig it.

But, Its the simple fact of not acknowledging verifiable history from people much smarter and who have actually done the work in this field.

No one is aksing these african deniers to change who they are. Just to accept the fact thats thiers more to you than meets the eye. Embrace that ****. It should make you a better person.
Son might be able to hustle harder to cop the Cuban faster if he embraced himself.

When o I’ve been told all your life you aren’t African and being African is bad, it’s hard to embrace having African ancestors.

Ahh yes, I see what you saying. I guess it depends on the person and how he really feels about himself and his family. I have light skin Spaniard blood in my family as well yet I've never felt like I had to deny my indigenous Hispanic side. I'm very content with all the different people I'm made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom