Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

I have more of a problem with the dudes in here who say its normal and dont have a problem with it than those who do.

So yall telling me yall comfortable with a naked old man standing right next to you, blowdrying his sack while youre trying to change? Really? Yall must have constant contact with naked dudes to not have some type of issue or feel some type of way about it.

I have more of a problem with the dudes in here who say its normal and dont have a problem with it than those who do.

So yall telling me yall comfortable with a naked old man standing right next to you, blowdrying his sack while youre trying to change? Really? Yall must have constant contact with naked dudes to not have some type of issue or feel some type of way about it.

Originally Posted by digital022

The same thing goes on at the 24hr fitness I go to. The nudity I can live with but I swear the steam room stays broken due to these non english speaking old dudes that stay pouring water on the thermostats. They can't read the damn sign that says pouring water damages the equipment and I cant communicate with them either. 
eyes.gif

This.
I especially hate it when people pour some type of minty/menthol-ly liquid on the sauna/steam machine making it smell like mint in the room. I know it's supposed to make some people breathe better but I think it's disgusting.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I kind of got used to seeing old naked people walking around the gym dressing room
sick.gif

I just do what I got to do and leave the room immediately.

Originally Posted by digital022

The same thing goes on at the 24hr fitness I go to. The nudity I can live with but I swear the steam room stays broken due to these non english speaking old dudes that stay pouring water on the thermostats. They can't read the damn sign that says pouring water damages the equipment and I cant communicate with them either. 
eyes.gif

This.
I especially hate it when people pour some type of minty/menthol-ly liquid on the sauna/steam machine making it smell like mint in the room. I know it's supposed to make some people breathe better but I think it's disgusting.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I kind of got used to seeing old naked people walking around the gym dressing room
sick.gif

I just do what I got to do and leave the room immediately.

honestly like i said join a more expensive gym guys

if you can drop $100+/month on your phone bill then $160ish/month on a gym membership should be no problem......health >> mobile web surfing

just sayin. equinox or sports club/la, both in most major cities (equinox is more widespread)

check em out

if you can drop $100+/month on your phone bill then $160ish/month on a gym membership should be no problem......health >> mobile web surfing

just sayin. equinox or sports club/la, both in most major cities (equinox is more widespread)

check em out

What does a more expensive gym have to do with creepy old guys who seem to get a kick out of hanging out naked in the locker room?

What does a more expensive gym have to do with creepy old guys who seem to get a kick out of hanging out naked in the locker room?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

yes i would be completely comfortable because nudity is natural my dude, no reason to be uncomfortable around it. hes blowdrying his sack, so what? i'm not saying you should be aroused by it but there is no reason for it to be that big of a deal to make a thread or bring it up ever. why it matters enough that it is on your mind after you leave is beyond me.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

yes i would be completely comfortable because nudity is natural my dude, no reason to be uncomfortable around it. hes blowdrying his sack, so what? i'm not saying you should be aroused by it but there is no reason for it to be that big of a deal to make a thread or bring it up ever. why it matters enough that it is on your mind after you leave is beyond me.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

they arent at those gyms. ive been a member of both (not at the same time) and like i said zero old creepy guy presence.....everyone is normal and about their business, not blowdrying their balls. and everything is kept clean, etc.

this is probably cuz there are a bunch of attendands in the locker room so no tampering with the steam room like people were comlaining about, weird naked shenanigans, etc.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

they arent at those gyms. ive been a member of both (not at the same time) and like i said zero old creepy guy presence.....everyone is normal and about their business, not blowdrying their balls. and everything is kept clean, etc.

this is probably cuz there are a bunch of attendands in the locker room so no tampering with the steam room like people were comlaining about, weird naked shenanigans, etc.

Apparently old people who enjoy nudity only attend low budget gyms ::kanye shrug::

btw I go to NYSC which is not the cheapest and this happens alot more often than in a gym like powerhouse which is much cheaper....so how expensive the gym is, has nothing to do with it.

Apparently old people who enjoy nudity only attend low budget gyms ::kanye shrug::

btw I go to NYSC which is not the cheapest and this happens alot more often than in a gym like powerhouse which is much cheaper....so how expensive the gym is, has nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

check em out
Crazy to imagine me paying $100 a month for either one of those thigns.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

check em out
Crazy to imagine me paying $100 a month for either one of those thigns.
laugh.gif

um... since when do healthy people need to go to a gym?? Y'all go to a gym to get buff. that has nothing to do with your health. You're not healthy because you can bench 300 lbs.

Gym = overweight people, or dudes who want to put on mass (nomo) to impress ladies.

Otherwise, the yard, the park and other outdoor events are more than enough for a healthy person.

um... since when do healthy people need to go to a gym?? Y'all go to a gym to get buff. that has nothing to do with your health. You're not healthy because you can bench 300 lbs.

Gym = overweight people, or dudes who want to put on mass (nomo) to impress ladies.

Otherwise, the yard, the park and other outdoor events are more than enough for a healthy person.

Damn, for a minute there, I thought you was talking about a gym I go to.

Although it's pretty uncomfortable to stand in a locker room with naked guys, i would say its pretty normal.

Keep in mind that only the US is very self conscious about being naked in front of other people. I'm sure people go naked in front of each other a lot in other countries.

Damn, for a minute there, I thought you was talking about a gym I go to.

Although it's pretty uncomfortable to stand in a locker room with naked guys, i would say its pretty normal.

Keep in mind that only the US is very self conscious about being naked in front of other people. I'm sure people go naked in front of each other a lot in other countries.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

weight training has so many health benefits im not gonna waste my time listing them off but you can easily google it to find out

and since when is that the only thing you can do at the gym? gyms nowadays have more cardio machines than weights and like 30 classes to choose from, almost all of them being cardio (spinning, boxing, etc.) or yoga/pilates based.

Back
Top Bottom