Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Smell of armpit and feet is the worst part of the locker room. One time , this dude put his stinky feet right on the bench and start spraying lysol on it
sick.gif
. I had to held my breath for 50 seconds and ran out of there

Smell of armpit and feet is the worst part of the locker room. One time , this dude put his stinky feet right on the bench and start spraying lysol on it
sick.gif
. I had to held my breath for 50 seconds and ran out of there

Always the older dudes doing it. Look up and walk as fast as you can or don't go to the bathroom at all. Why can't they put the restrooms before the lockers?

Always the older dudes doing it. Look up and walk as fast as you can or don't go to the bathroom at all. Why can't they put the restrooms before the lockers?

Originally Posted by 21shots

You guys are ridiculous. I am a homophobe for agreeing with op? I lack maturity for agreeing with op? NO. We are talking about public DRESSING rooms. Ok, you want to get buck naked in the shower? Fine. You want to undress in a dressing room? OK. But now you want to parade around naked in a PUBLIC dressing room? The *%+# outta here with that. Its a dressing room, not a !@**%+! nude beach. Have some god damn common courtesy, throw on a towel. Damn right its AYO for a man to be so eagerly expossing himself to other males. For those of you on the, 'its perfectly normal for men to congregate naked, lets play a round of twister while wher at it' train, I have no words for you. I mean you guys are probably the same guys that are 'kind of gay.'

You sound extremely angry my dude... you must have been violated or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 21shots

You guys are ridiculous. I am a homophobe for agreeing with op? I lack maturity for agreeing with op? NO. We are talking about public DRESSING rooms. Ok, you want to get buck naked in the shower? Fine. You want to undress in a dressing room? OK. But now you want to parade around naked in a PUBLIC dressing room? The *%+# outta here with that. Its a dressing room, not a !@**%+! nude beach. Have some god damn common courtesy, throw on a towel. Damn right its AYO for a man to be so eagerly expossing himself to other males. For those of you on the, 'its perfectly normal for men to congregate naked, lets play a round of twister while wher at it' train, I have no words for you. I mean you guys are probably the same guys that are 'kind of gay.'

You sound extremely angry my dude... you must have been violated or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You are ridiculous. Do you know what people like this don't bother me? BECAUSE I DON'T WATCH THEM GET DRESSED. To know the exact order in which he put his clothes on, you had to have been keeping a real close eye on him. Why not turn the other way or divert your eyes?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You are ridiculous. Do you know what people like this don't bother me? BECAUSE I DON'T WATCH THEM GET DRESSED. To know the exact order in which he put his clothes on, you had to have been keeping a real close eye on him. Why not turn the other way or divert your eyes?

I remember as a kid going to water parks, there was always one guy that was butt naked in the showers. Though over here, it's a problem with people being naked, other countries it's no big deal at all, everyone does it.

I remember as a kid going to water parks, there was always one guy that was butt naked in the showers. Though over here, it's a problem with people being naked, other countries it's no big deal at all, everyone does it.

Just keep it moving, obviously it's unappreciated but they're allowed to do that kind of *@$ there. Just do what you needed to do and BOOK IT.

And $160 a month for the gym? I pay $17 for 24 hour fitness; cardio, weight training and that's it, and I can go to any 24 in the U.S.

Just keep it moving, obviously it's unappreciated but they're allowed to do that kind of *@$ there. Just do what you needed to do and BOOK IT.

And $160 a month for the gym? I pay $17 for 24 hour fitness; cardio, weight training and that's it, and I can go to any 24 in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

And $160 a month for the gym? I pay $17 for 24 hour fitness; cardio, weight training and that's it, and I can go to any 24 in the U.S. $Free.99
Military bases FTW
pimp.gif

And $160 a month for the gym? I pay $17 for 24 hour fitness; cardio, weight training and that's it, and I can go to any 24 in the U.S. $Free.99
Military bases FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Military bases FTW
pimp.gif
That's definitely a deal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Military bases FTW
pimp.gif
That's definitely a deal
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom