Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Originally Posted by RAWse

Has anyone ever WENT to the gym? ..seriously???

I went yesterday. But yet have never went though, I have gone though. And yes, I can't imagine paying 160$ for a gym. You must live in a really expensive city or something where everything is overpriced. I think I could join literally every gym in town for less than 160, not to mention the Military Base Fort Sill has 3 free ones which are better than the pay ones anyways.

Originally Posted by RAWse

Has anyone ever WENT to the gym? ..seriously???

I went yesterday. But yet have never went though, I have gone though. And yes, I can't imagine paying 160$ for a gym. You must live in a really expensive city or something where everything is overpriced. I think I could join literally every gym in town for less than 160, not to mention the Military Base Fort Sill has 3 free ones which are better than the pay ones anyways.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Just keep it moving, obviously it's unappreciated but they're allowed to do that kind of *@$ there. Just do what you needed to do and BOOK IT.

And $160 a month for the gym? I pay $17 for 24 hour fitness; cardio, weight training and that's it, and I can go to any 24 in the U.S.
that's a very good price, no doubt.

but that's not an option for me......i'm in boston at the moment and there isn't exactly any room for those sprawling huge cheap suburban gyms. space is at a premium, so is parking.

my (nearby and convenient) options tend to be overcrowded gyms with aging equipment and not a lot of it for $70-90/month or state of the art nice gym like equinox or sports club la for $140-160/month. literally one gym that was $75/month had one bench, one squat rack, one free-weight bench, and a serious shortage of 45 lb plates. it was a disaster. the price of a higher-end gym in this case is worth it to me.

and at the sports club la, for example, parking (at the ritz cartlon building) is $5 for 3hrs (any time, not just when working out), which is a steal in boston

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Just keep it moving, obviously it's unappreciated but they're allowed to do that kind of *@$ there. Just do what you needed to do and BOOK IT.

And $160 a month for the gym? I pay $17 for 24 hour fitness; cardio, weight training and that's it, and I can go to any 24 in the U.S.
that's a very good price, no doubt.

but that's not an option for me......i'm in boston at the moment and there isn't exactly any room for those sprawling huge cheap suburban gyms. space is at a premium, so is parking.

my (nearby and convenient) options tend to be overcrowded gyms with aging equipment and not a lot of it for $70-90/month or state of the art nice gym like equinox or sports club la for $140-160/month. literally one gym that was $75/month had one bench, one squat rack, one free-weight bench, and a serious shortage of 45 lb plates. it was a disaster. the price of a higher-end gym in this case is worth it to me.

and at the sports club la, for example, parking (at the ritz cartlon building) is $5 for 3hrs (any time, not just when working out), which is a steal in boston

RAWse your one of those dudes who go around trying to get Eprops huh? Or take grammar very serious on the net. You is a lame. Get out.

RAWse your one of those dudes who go around trying to get Eprops huh? Or take grammar very serious on the net. You is a lame. Get out.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You are ridiculous. Do you know what people like this don't bother me? BECAUSE I DON'T WATCH THEM GET DRESSED. To know the exact order in which he put his clothes on, you had to have been keeping a real close eye on him. Why not turn the other way or divert your eyes?
You are sounding real smart there Einstein.

Ofcourse you missed the part of me and him being right next to each other. Yes, I was staring at him the whole time and me seeing him get dressed had absolutely nothing to do with his locker being right next to mine.

And I'm glad that you are not bothered when you are surrounded by naked men. Perhaps you feel comfortable around naked men...

4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You are ridiculous. Do you know what people like this don't bother me? BECAUSE I DON'T WATCH THEM GET DRESSED. To know the exact order in which he put his clothes on, you had to have been keeping a real close eye on him. Why not turn the other way or divert your eyes?

Ofcourse you missed the part of me and him being right next to each other. Yes, I was staring at him the whole time and me seeing him get dressed had absolutely nothing to do with his locker being right next to mine.

And I'm glad that you are not bothered when you are surrounded by naked men. Perhaps you feel comfortable around naked men...

Yes or no: Was there any way that you could avoid watching an old man put on every article of clothing? You gave a straight up play-by-play of him getting dressed.

Mature response in the finale of your post. Deflection ftw
wink.gif

Yes or no: Was there any way that you could avoid watching an old man put on every article of clothing? You gave a straight up play-by-play of him getting dressed.

wink.gif

wink.gif
No...I wish I could MS paint it for you. My locker was against the wall with a bench below it. I was sitting on the bench while my professor's locker was in the middle directly in front of the lockers along the wall. How the #%%% am I supposed to avoid that? And you sound real mature with your 'play by play' comment as if its not possible to describe the order a person got dressed after glancing in his direction several seconds later. If I turn back and see him with a wife beater, dress-shirt, tie and socks on without any underwear is it too much to assume on my part that he wore the wifebeater first, followed by his dress shirt and tie?

What is more upsetting than naked dudes walking around as if they live in the change room is people who actually think this sort of behavior is normal. Is it normal for a guy to shave/brush teeth/blowdry hair in a public changer room while naked? 

wink.gif
No...I wish I could MS paint it for you. My locker was against the wall with a bench below it. I was sitting on the bench while my professor's locker was in the middle directly in front of the lockers along the wall. How the #%%% am I supposed to avoid that? And you sound real mature with your 'play by play' comment as if its not possible to describe the order a person got dressed after glancing in his direction several seconds later. If I turn back and see him with a wife beater, dress-shirt, tie and socks on without any underwear is it too much to assume on my part that he wore the wifebeater first, followed by his dress shirt and tie?

What is more upsetting than naked dudes walking around as if they live in the change room is people who actually think this sort of behavior is normal. Is it normal for a guy to shave/brush teeth/blowdry hair in a public changer room while naked? 

I went to the gym with my boy once and walked in the locker room to take a leak and this big muscle dude was butt naked and my boy just started laughing then, was like damn that @%#$! got that super squeen I never laughed so hard in my life.

I went to the gym with my boy once and walked in the locker room to take a leak and this big muscle dude was butt naked and my boy just started laughing then, was like damn that @%#$! got that super squeen I never laughed so hard in my life.

- Whenever I go to the gym with my father, there's bucket naked head's all over the place, and they're all older than 70
embarassed.gif

- Taking too long to get dressed is an understatement....the LAST article of clothing these lames put on is them underoos
smh.gif
....ALWAYS!  These dude's eat lunch, play pool
smh.gif
, shave, watch CNN, chill on the sofa, hit up the steam room
sick.gif
/ sauna
tired.gif
wit' them buttcheck on blast
smh.gif
.....aaAaaaaAYYoyoyYOOYOOoooo!!!!

- Once upon a time, I was a young buck about to get my whirlpool on
pimp.gif
; until, son hops out the whirlpool with an erection; bucket-naked status
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- Whenever I go to the gym with my father, there's bucket naked head's all over the place, and they're all older than 70
embarassed.gif

- Taking too long to get dressed is an understatement....the LAST article of clothing these lames put on is them underoos
smh.gif
....ALWAYS!  These dude's eat lunch, play pool
smh.gif
, shave, watch CNN, chill on the sofa, hit up the steam room
sick.gif
/ sauna
tired.gif
wit' them buttcheck on blast
smh.gif
.....aaAaaaaAYYoyoyYOOYOOoooo!!!!

- Once upon a time, I was a young buck about to get my whirlpool on
pimp.gif