Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

um... since when do healthy people need to go to a gym?? Y'all go to a gym to get buff. that has nothing to do with your health. You're not healthy because you can bench 300 lbs.

Gym = overweight people, or dudes who want to put on mass (nomo) to impress ladies.

Otherwise, the yard, the park and other outdoor events are more than enough for a healthy person.
weight training has so many health benefits im not gonna waste my time listing them off but you can easily google it to find out

and since when is that the only thing you can do at the gym? gyms nowadays have more cardio machines than weights and like 30 classes to choose from, almost all of them being cardio (spinning, boxing, etc.) or yoga/pilates based.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

um... since when do healthy people need to go to a gym?? Y'all go to a gym to get buff. that has nothing to do with your health. You're not healthy because you can bench 300 lbs.

Gym = overweight people, or dudes who want to put on mass (nomo) to impress ladies.

Otherwise, the yard, the park and other outdoor events are more than enough for a healthy person.
weight training has so many health benefits im not gonna waste my time listing them off but you can easily google it to find out

and since when is that the only thing you can do at the gym? gyms nowadays have more cardio machines than weights and like 30 classes to choose from, almost all of them being cardio (spinning, boxing, etc.) or yoga/pilates based.

laugh.gif
You're talking like the Gym is God sent. You got suckered thinking its okay to drop 160 on a monthly gym plan. that's ridiculous. My best friend runs a NYSC. He purposely seeks to make those classes to get people to join and pay extreme rates (Middle age women, and children). He once made a dance class, with only 1 class amount of material. Thats how silly classes are. It's all looks. 95% of dudes in the gym are looking to make their bodies look the magazine. Come on, were the most visual beasts, we all care about looks. Who really cares whats going on in the body, as long as im getting those trim wings.
I said, a healthy person, does not need to go to a gym; there is no refuting this.

laugh.gif
You're talking like the Gym is God sent. You got suckered thinking its okay to drop 160 on a monthly gym plan. that's ridiculous. My best friend runs a NYSC. He purposely seeks to make those classes to get people to join and pay extreme rates (Middle age women, and children). He once made a dance class, with only 1 class amount of material. Thats how silly classes are. It's all looks. 95% of dudes in the gym are looking to make their bodies look the magazine. Come on, were the most visual beasts, we all care about looks. Who really cares whats going on in the body, as long as im getting those trim wings.
I said, a healthy person, does not need to go to a gym; there is no refuting this.

laugh.gif
I like how you group EVERYONE that goes to the gym as having the same agenda. But I won't waste my time other than saying you are sadly mistaken if you believe what you wrote.

laugh.gif
I like how you group EVERYONE that goes to the gym as having the same agenda. But I won't waste my time other than saying you are sadly mistaken if you believe what you wrote.

laugh.gif
You're talking like the Gym is God sent. You got suckered thinking its okay to drop 160 on a monthly gym plan. that's ridiculous. My best friend runs a NYSC. He purposely seeks to make those classes to get people to join and pay extreme rates (Middle age women, and children).
/I said, a healthy person, does not need to go to a gym; there is no refuting this.
What?! he does things to make money?! that's ridiculous.  I wouldn't waste time arguing with this guy though.

laugh.gif
You're talking like the Gym is God sent. You got suckered thinking its okay to drop 160 on a monthly gym plan. that's ridiculous. My best friend runs a NYSC. He purposely seeks to make those classes to get people to join and pay extreme rates (Middle age women, and children).
/I said, a healthy person, does not need to go to a gym; there is no refuting this.
What?! he does things to make money?! that's ridiculous.  I wouldn't waste time arguing with this guy though.

laugh.gif
of course nbody needs to go to a gym. i never said otherwise. but your statement that "Gym = overweight people, or dudes who want to put on mass (nomo) to impress ladies." is dumb and to say "that has nothing to do with your health" is wrong.

yeah i'm such a sucker for paying for a good gym in a prime location, how silly of me. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
of course nbody needs to go to a gym. i never said otherwise. but your statement that "Gym = overweight people, or dudes who want to put on mass (nomo) to impress ladies." is dumb and to say "that has nothing to do with your health" is wrong.

yeah i'm such a sucker for paying for a good gym in a prime location, how silly of me. 
frown.gif

$160ish a month for the gym... hahah kwasia. and i started lifting cause the gym was free and I was tired of being skinny.

$160ish a month for the gym... hahah kwasia. and i started lifting cause the gym was free and I was tired of being skinny.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I understand that getting naked in the change room is normal.

What I'll never understand is:
1. How two men can engage in a prolonged conversation while the two of them are naked (exchanging pleasantries is normal but talking for 2+ minutes while naked???)
2. Men who walk around the change room naked
3. Men who shave/brush their teeth/take a piss/blow-dry their hair while naked
4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif

These dudes have no shame at all
smh.gif
you're just not comfortable with your sexuality.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is kinda weird.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I understand that getting naked in the change room is normal.

What I'll never understand is:
1. How two men can engage in a prolonged conversation while the two of them are naked (exchanging pleasantries is normal but talking for 2+ minutes while naked???)
2. Men who walk around the change room naked
3. Men who shave/brush their teeth/take a piss/blow-dry their hair while naked
4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif

These dudes have no shame at all
smh.gif
you're just not comfortable with your sexuality.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is kinda weird.

i mean OP if u was slingin like lex steele you know u would always be naked in the gym blow dryin your sack till the point your pubes get hot like sand in the sahara

i mean OP if u was slingin like lex steele you know u would always be naked in the gym blow dryin your sack till the point your pubes get hot like sand in the sahara

You guys are ridiculous. I am a homophobe for agreeing with op? I lack maturity for agreeing with op? NO. We are talking about public DRESSING rooms. Ok, you want to get buck naked in the shower? Fine. You want to undress in a dressing room? OK. But now you want to parade around naked in a PUBLIC dressing room? The *%+# outta here with that. Its a dressing room, not a !@**%+! nude beach. Have some god damn common courtesy, throw on a towel. Damn right its AYO for a man to be so eagerly expossing himself to other males. For those of you on the, 'its perfectly normal for men to congregate naked, lets play a round of twister while wher at it' train, I have no words for you. I mean you guys are probably the same guys that are 'kind of gay.'

You guys are ridiculous. I am a homophobe for agreeing with op? I lack maturity for agreeing with op? NO. We are talking about public DRESSING rooms. Ok, you want to get buck naked in the shower? Fine. You want to undress in a dressing room? OK. But now you want to parade around naked in a PUBLIC dressing room? The *%+# outta here with that. Its a dressing room, not a !@**%+! nude beach. Have some god damn common courtesy, throw on a towel. Damn right its AYO for a man to be so eagerly expossing himself to other males. For those of you on the, 'its perfectly normal for men to congregate naked, lets play a round of twister while wher at it' train, I have no words for you. I mean you guys are probably the same guys that are 'kind of gay.'

Back
Top Bottom