Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

this just happened to me today. i walk into the locker room and lo-and-behold, some old asian dude was standing butt naked on the scale.
laugh.gif

normally that %$++ doesnt register with me, but i had seen this thread earlier and immediately thought of it.

let me guess? your 13 maybe 14? or youve never been to a gym before? when your an adult it shouldnt bother you.

you sound like a kid

let me guess? your 13 maybe 14? or youve never been to a gym before? when your an adult it shouldnt bother you.

you sound like a kid

if its that big of an issue join a more expensive gym

equinox or the sports club/la

nobody does that !@%% there, everyones like 20-50 and professional and not a 70 yr old weirdo blow-drying their balls in your face. plus the ladies are a lot more attractive.

although thats not why i joined its definitely a perk. i dont care if a dude around me is naked but the old people with no shame or sense of what's appropriate behavior are annoying.

if its that big of an issue join a more expensive gym

equinox or the sports club/la

nobody does that !@%% there, everyones like 20-50 and professional and not a 70 yr old weirdo blow-drying their balls in your face. plus the ladies are a lot more attractive.

although thats not why i joined its definitely a perk. i dont care if a dude around me is naked but the old people with no shame or sense of what's appropriate behavior are annoying.

I understand that getting naked in the change room is normal.

What I'll never understand is:
1. How two men can engage in a prolonged conversation while the two of them are naked (exchanging pleasantries is normal but talking for 2+ minutes while naked???)
2. Men who walk around the change room naked
3. Men who shave/brush their teeth/take a piss/blow-dry their hair while naked
4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif

These dudes have no shame at all
smh.gif

1. How two men can engage in a prolonged conversation while the two of them are naked (exchanging pleasantries is normal but talking for 2+ minutes while naked???)
4. Men who dress themselves starting with their upper bodies first...no lie but I once had the misfortune of changing next to one of my old university professors. This dude started by putting his socks on, then his wife beater, then his shirt, then his tie, before finally putting his underwear on
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
you're just not comfortable with your sexuality.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
you're just not comfortable with your sexuality.

The same thing goes on at the 24hr fitness I go to. The nudity I can live with but I swear the steam room stays broken due to these non english speaking old dudes that stay pouring water on the thermostats. They can't read the damn sign that says pouring water damages the equipment and I cant communicate with them either. 
eyes.gif

The same thing goes on at the 24hr fitness I go to. The nudity I can live with but I swear the steam room stays broken due to these non english speaking old dudes that stay pouring water on the thermostats. They can't read the damn sign that says pouring water damages the equipment and I cant communicate with them either. 
eyes.gif

School lockers FTL, Dudes walking around naked all the time
smh.gif
sick.gif

Reasons why I don't go to the gym anymore
laugh.gif

School lockers FTL, Dudes walking around naked all the time
smh.gif
sick.gif

Reasons why I don't go to the gym anymore
laugh.gif

Whats with the whole homophobic, its life, i sound 14 Bee Ess? I just want dudes to have the courtesy of covering up their johnsons in the view of others. Im 20 and dont want to see that when I use the restroom. I guess if your older you appreciate a good naked man. Nasty

Whats with the whole homophobic, its life, i sound 14 Bee Ess? I just want dudes to have the courtesy of covering up their johnsons in the view of others. Im 20 and dont want to see that when I use the restroom. I guess if your older you appreciate a good naked man. Nasty

Back
Top Bottom