Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

yea walking around naked with your towel on your shoulder %%# , even more disgusting is the people showering and just walking around bare foot in these bathrooms
sick.gif

yea walking around naked with your towel on your shoulder %%# , even more disgusting is the people showering and just walking around bare foot in these bathrooms
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Walked in the locker room and BAM. An elderly asian man walking around with his Mack johnson hanging out not being covered by the towel thats in his hand! Some people at the gym are straight disgusting. I go to 24 hour fitness and this happens 2 out of 3 times i go in there. Dudes in there having convos looking eachother dead in the eye while being butt naked. Makes me shiver. And I seen a dude wearing vans, business suit pants and a muscle shirt on the stair master -_- Has anyone ever seen this?

roll.gif

Walked in the locker room and BAM. An elderly asian man walking around with his Mack johnson hanging out not being covered by the towel thats in his hand! Some people at the gym are straight disgusting. I go to 24 hour fitness and this happens 2 out of 3 times i go in there. Dudes in there having convos looking eachother dead in the eye while being butt naked. Makes me shiver. And I seen a dude wearing vans, business suit pants and a muscle shirt on the stair master -_- Has anyone ever seen this?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

There is an old dude at my gym who puts one leg up on a 4 foot tall counter cool guy style and blow dries his nut sack.

/thread.
Are you in Detroit?
laugh.gif
Guy does that at my gym too.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

There is an old dude at my gym who puts one leg up on a 4 foot tall counter cool guy style and blow dries his nut sack.

/thread.
Are you in Detroit?
laugh.gif
Guy does that at my gym too.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love to blow dry my nut sack in a Captain Morgan-type pose after a long workout. How else do you expect the thick bush around my scrotum to get dry after a strenuous lifting session?

I love to blow dry my nut sack in a Captain Morgan-type pose after a long workout. How else do you expect the thick bush around my scrotum to get dry after a strenuous lifting session?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

2jxutv.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

2jxutv.gif

this just happened to me today. i walk into the locker room and lo-and-behold, some old asian dude was standing butt naked on the scale.
laugh.gif

normally that %$++ doesnt register with me, but i had seen this thread earlier and immediately thought of it.

Back
Top Bottom