Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Aziz from her account sounds like an extra thirsty dude that didn't pace himself. She seemed like she was down he was just uber anxious and was rushing to get the cheeks, all he had to do was play it cool and it would've been a different story.

If I was a famous man...hate to say it, .if your aim is to have sex with lots and lots of women..you might be better off with high end prostitutes...

Maybe?

I mean i'm not famous so I don't know, but it seems to me like fame naturally produces entitlement that extends to all sectors of that person's existence, including the pursuing of women and in that, their gauging of a female's attraction level towards them is completely skewed. Their entitlement may make them not be able to properly gauge a woman's genuine attraction level towards them.

Now obviously i'm not talking about girls who 100% consent to sex w/a celeb then afterwards claim rape, that's wack and wrong. But like, it shouldn't be this hard to gauge whether a woman wants sex or not. If you aren't OD thirsty about trying to get box, it SHOULD be pretty easy to notice if she's apprehensive about it and if she is, just let it go. Why would you even want box from a girl who's not showing complete comfort around you in regards to sex anyway? Celeb or not.

Like, there will obviously still be cases of rape, sexual harrassment, etc. even if you do everything right because there are some scandalous women out there,

but a ton of these cases APPEAR TO BE easily avoidable if you aren't OD thirsty, or thirsty period. Women will tell you, vocally not vocally, if they want sex. Idk how you're a grown adult, who's had experiences with women, be in your 30's, and still not be able to tell if a woman is comfortable or not. It's not rocket science as long as you don't allow your thirst to overtake your judgement.

If I was a famous man...hate to say it, .if your aim is to have sex with lots and lots of women..you might be better off with high end prostitutes...
That’s what they want us to do.
Pay for the P that excludes liability. Pretty soon prostitution is going to be legal and run by females. Men will counter act and declare war on the female govt. nuke Bombs will be shot then back to caveman days we go. Power of the P

Aziz from her account sounds like an extra thirsty dude that didn't pace himself. She seemed like she was down he was just uber anxious and was rushing to get the cheeks, all he had to do was play it cool and it would've been a different story.

That's 100% what it sounds like.

The guy is like a hobbit. Not surprised he was anxious to get the yambs
I mean fambs rushed to eat dinner (the obligatory dinner so it wouldn't come off as a smash and dash) then kept sticking his fingers in her mouth, what kind of seduction move is that? :lol:

I mean fambs rushed to eat dinner (the obligatory dinner so it wouldn't come off as a smash and dash) then kept sticking his fingers in her mouth, what kind of seduction move is that? :lol:

all he had to do was start out with wine, some unused standup routines and seinfeld reruns instead of rushing to make her taste every flavor of doritos he’s ever touched.

he was thinking with the wrong head.

That gymnastics team doctor probably abused dozens, maybe hundreds of girls over the years.

That gymnastics team doctor probably abused dozens, maybe hundreds of girls over the years.
Disgusting, taking advantage of those young impressionable girls that worked so hard to get where they were and dedicated their life to becoming the best at what they do just for some old pervert to want to fondle them. :smh:

Read thread

I can theoretically buy Meghan's argument.

BUT

Is it necessary that we sacrifice Aziz Ansari's career on the alter of internet outrage in order to make this point known.?

Like publishing this story, specifically just seems wild irresponsible to me. What is the point of this? Is it meant to tell us that men do garbage things in the pursuit of sex? I think we know that. and even if we didn't telling a muddy story about what at best amounts to vague sexual misconduct seems counter productive.

Back
Top Bottom