Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

prostitution seems like an easy fix until ****** start trying to run off with that coochey pack now you gotta face the question of consent being retroactively revoked if they ****** you under the pretense of them getting paid.

which opens the door for consent being revoked if a chick ****s you under the pretense that you love her. or ****** you under the pretense that she was the only chick you were dealing with. or ****** you under the pretense that you were the same character you depicted in your stand up special...

the end game is gonna be sex dolls and i think thats gonna change a lot once it becomes socially accepted for both genders and people can selfishly get the physical comfort of a human without the emotional problems or having to treat them like an actual human. ****** gonna be trying to marry VR headsets and sex dolls.

DTi-Z30WkAAGzzF.jpg

posting this here for the inevitable great content thats gonna come when one of yall cop it

edit: i posted the direct link but it has nudity and im already on like my 6 or 7th account

sexyrealsexdolls dot com

:lol: @ “sexyrealsexdolls”

y’all really finna let them get real women and real food out the paint with no objections :lol:

****** about to fall in love with GMO coochey and let them feed you a custom order of GMO food from their microwave belly. its about to get spooky out here 2020-2040. look at how different **** is from like 98-2000.

damn i want the bot :nerd:
where can i get THAT one
and how much

2 racks I posted the website a few posts above you.

Apparently from Twitter screenshots you can change the ethnicity and make upgrades like removable tongue and **** lol.

I just need it to not smell and taste like rubber. Give me the "ghetto B.M" attitude pack too where it randomly texts me during the day begging for money, bitxhing about everything, and threatening to put me on CS.

Meh. From 1980 to 2009 it was an unintentional loophole with how the law was written that nobody recognized moreso than legalization anyways. Not like it was legal to the point you could overtly have a storefront that says "WHORES HERE... 4 LESS

you playing semantics b :lol:

not really. Most people didn't even know they could get away with it if they pointed out the flaw in the law. In Amsterdam, not only do you have the window girls, you can drive into like a Sonic and get serviced right in your own vehible .
Tippelzone_amsterdam.jpg

Verrichtungsboxen.jpg

I’ve never disliked social media more than I do right now. The ability to destroy someone’s life is way too easy nowadays. Dude hooked up with a girl that realized she fell for the fame and is now destroying the his reputation forever. Nothing assaulty happened at all even from her rendering of the story. It’s whack.

*****es out here got me defending rapists and perverts now with how annoying they can be.

There’s a fine line between rape and not enjoying a sexual encounter.

The REAL victims are affected the worse.

If me getting my Wesley Pipes on is considered rape then I don’t wanna **** *****es no more.

Back
Top Bottom