Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Yep, maybe she should have left earlier. Like I said, I am not caping for her because I disagree with the ultimate assessment of the interaction

And maybe Aziz could have realized she wasn't down to smash, tell her to bounce, and call up another chick that would be.
Instead of acting like a dog that smells a bag of Bacon Bits being opened.

Most chicks are not gonna smash if they don't feel comfortable. Dude couldn't even pick up on those cues and chill for at least a lil bit. So yeah, that is thrist

She played it wrong, he played it wrong. The problem seems to be while everyone wants to dig pile on her, I called out Aziz's actions

As soon as he got home he made a move. He ate her box and she gave him top. She made sure to mention he "briefly" performed oral sex and she returned the favor briefly. If she wanted him to stop she should have finished him off. Instead she gets him warmed up then gets mad he kept pressing.

Heard you, Aziz is a dweeb first and foremost, he probably doesn't even know how to read signals unless they are extremely obvious. I just struggle with the whole psychology of having sex with someone that you claim you didn't want to because of his behaviors but you go ahead and do it anyway. He didn't force her to partake in these activities but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't even matter. Once a story like this comes out your guilty in the court of public opinion and people are gonna be looking at you funny for the rest of your career. I just don't think the **** is fair at all. This kinda reminds me of the story about the girl and the owner of neogaf, once you dig deeper into that story you see how foul and ridiculous her claims actually we're considering all the things she did to actually lead up to him thinking they was on that type of time.
I said in a previous post that given the situation that Aziz might be able to get past this with an apology. I mean he already apologized to ole girl already.

But if this his play, then there might be more chicks that call him out. That is when it might he bad for him

The NeoGaf situation is weird too. I think ole boy could have gotten by it if it didn't happen around the same time as all Weinstein and Spacey news was breaking. And dude was on his high horse heavy regarding the subject, he was banning members that even dare given any person accused of sexual misconduct a break. So that was the tone on Gaf. He created a beast, and it bit him. And when it bit him he stupidly just stayed quiet about instead of addressing it. I was kinda sympathetic to him because the accusation was so weird. But goofed with how he handled it. Goofed bad

As soon as he got home he made a move. He ate her box and she gave him top. She made sure to mention he "briefly" performed oral sex and she returned the favor briefly. If she wanted him to stop she should have finished him off. Instead she gets him warmed up then gets mad he kept pressing.

Famb, Aziz Ansari is a human being, not a wild animal in heat

Maybe she should have read the room better, but Aziz should have just chilled when ole girl asked him too

Maybe she should have read the room better, but Aziz should have just chilled when ole girl asked him too

If aziz was a real savage he would have just asked her if she trying to have sex and kicked her out when she said nah. But knowing this chick she would have been like let's chill and see what happen.

On some real **** dudes are just gonna have to be 1000% transparent. Right after the date is over "are you coming back to the crib to smash or nah" if they so say no just keep that **** pushing. If you got your **** together you got at least one or two joints who's available to smash at all times just hit one of those joints up instead of bringing some some confused *** female back to the crib.

On some real **** dudes are just gonna have to be 1000% transparent. Right after the date is over "are you coming back to the crib to smash or nah" if they so say no just keep that **** pushing. If you got your **** together you got at least one or two joints who's available to smash at all times just hit one of those joints up instead of bringing some some confused *** female back to the crib.
This here is a legit reason for single cats to have a bbw stashed just for a situation like this.

There's a give and go though.

He definitely acted like a horny teenager from that description but then she did a lot or let a lot happen to give him signals and greenlights to keep pressing.

Like if you don't like someone putting their fingers in your mouth so they can be lubricated enough that they can enter you maybe don't let them do it 6 times. Then after some more antics and a chill period then go and slob him up.

I'm not surprised he didn't notice her non verbal cues if she was sucking him off.

If a bj ain’t consent anymore I don’t know what is. It’s not like Aziz blocked the exit/doors till he was done like Louie. He asked and she blew him

Last edited:

Remind me of this Pac interview @ 5:00

Back
Top Bottom