Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Basically tho you can make her mad and 3 years later she can decide she regrets it and now u raped her

Aziz chick was at golden globe parties when she met him, this time you know when she realized it was assault she was watching from home
-She does not accuse him of rape

-It actually says she did know how to feel about it for a while and talk to friends about it.

I am more inclined to call this as a awkward sexual experience but Aziz clearly acted as a scumbag and should have just chilled. Maybe I would not convict him if I was a jury, but his behavior was in no way appropriate.

Let us not use this as some green light to dismiss the cases when women pressed for sex even worst than what Aziz did.

Dudes outchea acting like they jammed up because they can't press chicks hard for sex, c'mon man. :lol: :lol:

If she don't seem with it, just chill, it is really not that hard not to be thirsty if you actually try. You ain't under threat of a surprise rape charge, you are not oppressed. Relax

-It actually says she did know how to feel about it for a while and talk to friends about it.

I am more inclined to call this as a awkward sexual experience but Aziz clearly acted as a scumbag and should have just chilled. Maybe I would not convict him if I was a jury, but his behavior was in no way appropriate.

Let us not use this as some green light to dismiss the cases when women pressed for sex even worst than what Aziz did.

Dudes outchea acting like they jammed up because they can't press chicks hard for sex, c'mon man. :lol: :lol:

If she don't seem with it, just chill, it is really not that hard not to be thirsty if you actually try. You ain't under threat of a surprise rape charge, you are not oppressed. Relax

I think people are wondering why this is even a story when she slobbed that man up, cuddled up with him to watch Seinfeld and had every opportunity to leave. And now that she's lamented on it it's "assault" as opposed to her just being confused and indecisive about what she wanted to do at that moment.

This + Franco are kinda pushing the stories that make it big into a different direction in that it's more about them being scum bags who didn't match up with the Prince Charming idea these chicks imagined from their public personas as opposed to any actual assault or rape. I had stopped kinda paying attention to the allegations around the middle of November so IDK if this is unique to these two or if the allegations have been kinda shifting in this direction.

People also starting to treat women with the mental capacity of a child in the name of not "victim blaming".

Last edited:
It puts the sexual accountability on the man 100%.

She really should have left way earlier but the curb appeal makes it easier for a dude to try lame moves like the "claw" repeatedly.
Had she been in a reg dudes 500 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment dude would have a hard time even trying to eat the cat after coming right in the door.

:rofl:

Either you want to **** or you don't. And if you don't just say that or make it clear you wanna leave. I don't know about this one. If you're allowed to be confused on whether or not you wanna ****, then how aren't men allowed to be confused on what kind of messages you're sending?

Cuffing season about to get extended to year round because this is some new ****. :lol:

Not to sound daft, but what is the "claw"?

6tWk6cfnhJq5X92.jpg

Record everything.

Sign an agreement right before y'all do anything remotely sexual (yes, even kissing).

New America

I was wondering what was taking so long for this story to come out. Joe Budden said this story was coming out like 2-3 weeks ago.

Aziz looks, acts and sounds like a pervert. I know he gotta have mad cases coming soon unless Hollywood can bury them somehow.

They're both adults though. Just as he's being a weirdo she can tell him stop being a weirdo and dip. Which would probably be the case if he wasn't famous.

In a completely consensual, non rapey (albeit weird and lame) situation like that you can't put all the responsibility on one party. Non famous beta males like that are put in their place all the time.

Your politician tap dancing ***. These broads out here trying to vilify men after they gave up the box and things didn't go like they planned in their head. Get them all the way out of the paint.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Either you want to **** or you don't. And if you don't just say that or make it clear you wanna leave. I don't know about this one. If you're allowed to be confused on whether or not you wanna ****, then how aren't men allowed to be confused on what kind of messages you're sending?

Cuffing season about to get extended to year round because this is some new ****. :lol:

Carly has a point however in this case the "victim" gave Aziz the sloppy toppy. Also men are entitled to request you leave their residence if you fronting.

Bruh they really tryna turn a casual date/one night stand into a sexual assault. Thats ridiculous.

Nothing he did was out of the ordinary. Met at a party, had a good time. Exchanged numbers, sent flirtatious texts, set up a date, went back to the crib and had consentual sex.

So now that girl was saying we need “enthusiastic consent” instead of just consent. She just made that term up. Good luck trying to get someone like aubrey plaza enthusiastic about anything.

Your politician tap dancing ***. These broads out here trying to vilify men after they gave up the box and things didn't go like they planned in their head. Get them all the way out of the paint.

:lol:

when you make as much money as some of these dudes, paying for da punani is da only course of action...too much too lose by dealing with these new "regret is da new rape" barometer internet feminazis tryin to push.

Shorty got lobster rolls, fries, and side salads along with refreshments and even went as far as taking pics of the meal. :smh: Now shes here blogging about the experience talmbout "If I only knew, I would have gotten the filet Mignon instead".

They're both adults though. Just as he's being a weirdo she can tell him stop being a weirdo and dip. Which would probably be the case if he wasn't famous.

In a completely consensual, non rapey (albeit weird and lame) situation like that you can't put all the responsibility on one party. Non famous beta males like that are put in their place all the time.
Pretty sure I didn't put it all on him.
Just focus on Aziz behavior in response to dudes comments. I did say I disagree with how the girl framed the entire interaction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom