Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Shorty got lobster rolls, fries, and side salads along with refreshments and even went as far as taking pics of the meal. :smh: Now shes here blogging about the experience talmbout "If I only knew, I would have gotten the filet Mignon instead".

what ol' girl fronting on that people are looking past is for da "flirtatious texts" ...

you basically sent signals that you was ready to get splashed on, but when da times comes, all of a sudden "you're surprised things escalated so fast" :smh: :lol:

save everything, record everything, protect your neck at all times.

Your politician tap dancing ***. These broads out here trying to vilify men after they gave up the box and things didn't go like they planned in their head. Get them all the way out of the paint.
Man shut your fragile struggle black conservative *** up. You so offended I told dudes like you not to press women for sex? Is that is what set you off? Touched a nerve I guess

I clearly say I don't think it assault, just awkward sexual experience.

Shorty got lobster rolls, fries, and side salads along with refreshments and even went as far as taking pics of the meal. :smh: Now shes here blogging about the experience talmbout "If I only knew, I would have gotten the filet Mignon instead".

“he ordered white wine without even asking me. i like red wine.”

OMmXQMX.gif

She wanted people to focus on the wine she drank before they went out to eat, feeling groggy and tired the next day and taking a bath Immediately after haha law and order episode in the making

James Franco with the tagged “Lucy” pic lmao

Man shut your fragile struggle black conservative *** up. You so offended I told dudes like you not to press women for sex? Is that is what set you off? Touched a nerve I guess

I clearly say I don't think it assault, just awkward sexual experience.
Tap dancing *** for the white man scraps. Get the hell outta here. Did the aformention fit your moniker. You get off to them degrading you and patting you on the head and calling you boy ?

Last edited:
Tap dancing *** for the white man scraps. Get the hell outta here.
Go fap to a Umar Johnson lecture with some gun oil and miss me with your ********.

Not in the mood to put up with the buffoonery and ignorance you confuse as militancy

I defended no one in the situation. I just called an Indian actor's behavior on a date inappropriate, yet disagreed with how it was framed. And your clown *** ranting about white people. Like what the **** you even talking about.

Last edited:
Tap dancing *** for the white man scraps. Get the hell outta here. Did the aformention fit your moniker. You get off to them degrading you and patting you on the head and calling you boy ?

:lol: at the image of someone doing this to a grown *** man.

Why does Rusty turn everything into a political good guy vs bad guy debate ? How would YOU have handled this situation ? I'm truly interested in hearing on what would be the right way to have sex with someone who wants it after a first date without them feeling assaulted some years later

Why does Rusty turn everything into a political good guy vs bad guy debate ? How would YOU have handled this situation ? I'm truly interested in hearing on what would be the right way to have sex with someone who wants it after a first date without them feeling assaulted some years later
How did I do this regarding the Aziz the situation? Please explain that to me. Or are you talking about the Trump thing, which I didn't start. I this case ole boy is the one that took a shot at me.

Because I never paint the anyone as the good guy. Once again, I disagreed with framing this as assault. I called it an awkward experience. I am disagreeing how the young lady is framing their altercation

And all I said was Aziz should have chilled. When ole girl came out the bathroom and said she was not cool with how dude was acting, he should either stop or send her home. Hell maybe wait a lil bit before you try to go in that direction. Ole boy start back with the thrist instantly.

I think dudes are so eager to hear criticizism about ole girl, that anything short of that is getting them upset.

Hell given the text messages Aziz seems remorseful that he made her feel this way. So why is it so difficult to her some saying "nah, he should have chilled"

Last edited:
How did I do this regarding the Aziz the situation? Please explain that to me. Or are you talking about the Trump thing, which I didn't start. I this case ole boy is the one that took a shot at me.

Because I never paint the anyone as the good guy. Once again, I disagreed with framing this as assault. I called it an awkward experience. I am disagreeing how the young lady is framing their altercation

And all I said was Aziz should have chilled. When ole girl came out the bathroom and said she was not cool with how dude was acting, he should either stop or send her home. Hell maybe wait a lil bit before you try to go in that direction. Ole boy start back with the thrist instantly.

I think dudes are so eager to hear criticizism about ole girl, that anything short of that is getting them upset.

Hell given the text messages Aziz seems remorseful that he made her feel this way. So why is it so difficult to her some saying "nay, he should have chilled"

You reaching. Thirsty? Dude don't got time to be playing games. He was trying to smash she knew he wanted to smash. She playing games.

She could have easily removed herself from the situation.

Hell given the text messages Aziz seems remorseful that he made her feel this way. So why is it so difficult to her some saying "nay, he should have chilled"

Heard you, Aziz is a dweeb first and foremost, he probably doesn't even know how to read signals unless they are extremely obvious. I just struggle with the whole psychology of having sex with someone that you claim you didn't want to because of his behaviors but you go ahead and do it anyway. He didn't force her to partake in these activities but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't even matter. Once a story like this comes out your guilty in the court of public opinion and people are gonna be looking at you funny for the rest of your career. I just don't think the **** is fair at all. This kinda reminds me of the story about the girl and the owner of neogaf, once you dig deeper into that story you see how foul and ridiculous her claims actually we're considering all the things she did to actually lead up to him thinking they was on that type of time.

Wasnt that Franco hitting on a 17 year old on IG part of promotion for a movie? Unless that was a cover up. :nerd:

You reaching. Thirsty? Dude don't got time to be playing games. He was trying to smash she knew he wanted to smash. She playing games.

She could have easily removed herself from the situation.
Yep, maybe she should have left earlier. Like I said, I am not caping for her because I disagree with the ultimate assessment of the interaction

And maybe Aziz could have realized she wasn't down to smash, tell her to bounce, and call up another chick that would be.
Instead of acting like a dog that smells a bag of Bacon Bits being opened.

Most chicks are not gonna smash if they don't feel comfortable. Dude couldn't even pick up on those cues and chill for at least a lil bit. So yeah, that is thrist

She played it wrong, he played it wrong. The problem seems to be while everyone wants to dig pile on her, I called out Aziz's actions

I think people are wondering why this is even a story when she slobbed that man up, cuddled up with him to watch Seinfeld and had every opportunity to leave. And now that she's lamented on it it's "assault" as opposed to her just being confused and indecisive about what she wanted to do at that moment.

This + Franco are kinda pushing the stories that make it big into a different direction in that it's more about them being scum bags who didn't match up with the Prince Charming idea these chicks imagined from their public personas as opposed to any actual assault or rape. I had stopped kinda paying attention to the allegations around the middle of November so IDK if this is unique to these two or if the allegations have been kinda shifting in this direction.

People also starting to treat women with the mental capacity of a child in the name of not "victim blaming".

This is very true right here.

Back
Top Bottom