Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

bruuuuuuh
u can get a recorder
and pace it inside that thang man
have it say whatever
Shopping Cart
Head: 13 - Ada
Hair: 10
Skin Color: Chocolate
Toenails: 8
Nipple Color: Brown
Vagina Color: Light Brown
Hanging Hook +$75: YES
Standing Feet +$75: YES, Standing Feet Option
$2149- 25% off= just over $1600

You can even send them real pics of someone to imitate, body and/or face. I need to visit this factory. I assume it's in China, they're the kings of bootlegging ****. I bet employees just got a closet full of options

Last edited:
its not rape but its rape culture :lol:

she gonna make someone very miserable...

That is what is confusing to me, how is a bad, but consensual evening anywhere near "rape culture". I don't get it, so dude was super annoying, yet from what I've gathered from the people here who have read the article was that there was oral secks both ways and she felt bad on the way home.

which one of yall gonna start a gofund me to buy one of these to ensure you dont get caught up in a #metoo case?

what an interesting topic of discussion. I will be taking it to the bar this week, thank you all.

That's a way to get your finger on the pulse of this issue. While you're there please discuss in your forum about what kind of Yambots/Fembots your colleagues would like to see, I am interested in what they have to say, and this should go without saying but please report all information gathered from your analysis back to your NT brethren,

That's a way to get your finger on the pulse of this issue. While you're there please discuss in your forum about what kind of Yambots/Fembots your colleagues would like to see, I am interested in what they have to say, and this should go without saying but please report all information gathered from your analysis back to your NT brethren,

see, you get it. will do, good sir, all in the name of science.

...and for the record, I wouldn't yet. it's the eyes...so creepy.

This. Joints all glazed over and dead looking.

I do have some old raybans though :emoji_thinking:

I feel like general consensus so far is "soft no" with a few "hard nays" and some equally intense "gimme."

we should make a separate thread for this so we don't detract from more sensitive matters.

E1EC8174-8AF8-45F6-9C68-D1F6B7ACEE2C.jpeg

This really about to be the future of NT?

This Aziz thing is tough for me.

I'm trying to not be biased towards the man's perspective buuuuut...it's tough.

I know this...I won't say my opinion in mixed company.
This. I try to look at these things from the victim's perspective, but this one incident to me, ME, seems..................off.

Aziz thing sounds more like groupie regrats with a dose of him being extra thirsty.

I'm shocked ish hasn't hit the fan with pro athletes yet. Hush money must pay well :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom