Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine.
“It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.”
Then Ansari walked her to Grand Banks, an Oyster bar onboard a historic wooden schooner on the Hudson River just a few blocks away.

4AA0A19D-8572-4797-8BD7-84432E1BD82E.gif

I must admit Social conservatives might have a point.

If you are going to base sexual morality on consent, these type of Aziz situations are inevitable. Humans are terrible at delaying gratification, I mean people can't even WAIT just a sec and READ the terms of service when they install iTunes or sign up for Facebook. :lol:

Yet we expect them to stop and get legally affirmative consent in the pursuit of sex; something immensely more gratifying than iTunes or a Facebook account...

I don't think it's reasonable to ever expect this to happen, I think most humans are going to continue relying on sending and receiving non verbal signals, which are obviously ripe for misinterpretation. ESPECIALLY when you are having sex with some who you do not well or have a previously well developed relationship.

Im not necessarily endorsing the social conservatives in saying "don't have sex before marriage", but I think it's reasonable to say, modern liberal sexual politics be damned... that having sex with people who you do not have a well established relationship is probably not great idea.

I’ll be damn if the cancel SZN 3 of master of none because some bird had regrets

Read thread

I feel like I'm standing up for shorty (When I'm not :lol:) but you can blow someone and not want sex. It happened all the time in middle school and 9th grade :lol:

That inherently is part of the issue. Just because I go out to dinner w/you and come back to your place, and even suck your **** (Pause) doesn't mean I should have to give you sex.

I don't think it's reasonable to ever expect this to happen, I think most humans are going to continue relying on sending and receiving non verbal signals, which are obviously ripe for misinterpretation. ESPECIALLY when you are having sex with some who you do not well or have a previously well developed relationship.

Im not necessarily endorsing the social conservatives in saying "don't have sex before marriage", but I think it's reasonable to say, modern liberal sexual politics be damned... that having sex with people who you do not have a well established relationship is probably not great idea.

I mean I get WHY non verbal cues can be the subject of misinterpretation when it comes to sex, non verbal cues in general can be a bit ambiguous,

But

Is it really that hard to determine if a girl wants sex or not :lol: :lol: :lol: hell if you really are questioning whether she wants it or not you shouldn't be knocking shorty off anyway. And if judging if a girl wants to knock you off is that hard, you should just stick to jacking off, this sex thing is too much for you. I refuse to believe that judging a girl's desire for sex w/you is this complicated.

It's funny, I get called chauvinistic and a sexist all the time. This is one of the few times I think the broad is right. It said he followed her around for mad long and kept touching her and she kept saying no. Saying no more than once is a problem. How is that not sexual assault? She's around a celebrity and she doesn't know what to do and she feels pressured, those are like the definitions of sexual assault.

I think she should have just left but I always hear stories about women being raped and touched and they never leave. Most of the time they sit there and cry or do it even though they don't want to.

It's wild that he's getting a pass, that's straight up sexual assault by definition. People just like this guy so they're giving him a pass and he's gotta popular show on Netflix.

I mean I get WHY non verbal cues can be the subject of misinterpretation when it comes to sex, non verbal cues in general can be a bit ambiguous,

But

Is it really that hard to determine if a girl wants sex or not :lol: :lol: :lol: hell if you really are questioning whether she wants it or not you shouldn't be knocking shorty off anyway. And if judging if a girl wants to knock you off is that hard, you should just stick to jacking off, this sex thing is too much for you. I refuse to believe that judging a girl's desire for sex w/you is this complicated.

Eh... dawg we're on an internet forums and you can see the variation in people's levels of reading comprehension. :lol:

Comprehending non verbal cues probably varies just as much.

Given how this Aziz situation struck a nerve with so many women clearly its happening enough.

Eh... dawg we're on an internet forums and you can see the variation in people's levels of reading comprehension. :lol:

Comprehending non verbal cues probably varies just as much.

Given how this Aziz situation struck a nerve with so many women clearly its happening enough.

Yeah for sure, it's obvious that there's a ton of grey and ambiguity with consent, and overall willingness.

I guess I was just speaking from my own personal experience(s) to a degree. Just can't imagine it being that hard to gauge a girl's interest.

It's funny, I get called chauvinistic and a sexist all the time. This is one of the few times I think the broad is right. It said he followed her around for mad long and kept touching her and she kept saying no. Saying no more than once is a problem. How is that not sexual assault? She's around a celebrity and she doesn't know what to do and she feels pressured, those are like the definitions of sexual assault.

I think she should have just left but I always hear stories about women being raped and touched and they never leave. Most of the time they sit there and cry or do it even though they don't want to.

It's wild that he's getting a pass, that's straight up sexual assault by definition. People just like this guy so they're giving him a pass and he's gotta popular show on Netflix.
Are you talking about Aziz or Seal? If the Seal story is true, then that's def foul, but the Aziz story didn't happen like that... at least it didn't read like you're saying. He didn't "follow her around for mad long and she kept saying no".... She said no once and he stopped and said ok lets chill on the couch. She said she attempted to voice her discomfort but hesitated and he ignored her.... Not sure how you attempt to say no unless he has his hand over her mouth.

Seal should've known sending that shot would put his name on a list.

A denial aint enough no more.

Ashleigh Banfield kinda went in on Aziz's accuser "Grace"...damn.

*Round of applause*

Need more women like that calling out the fake ****.

Its crazy I don't care much for Aziz either but this story had me disgusted at what this could do to him. Straight up legitimizing all slippery slope arguments cuz some women want to expand this movement to anything they didn't like or later on regret.

What makes it worse is the poor and unnacountable irresponsible journalism involved to even get this story out there. That'll just inflate the whole fake news phenomena.

1. consensually gave him top; twice
2. according to her account she only said "no" once and after he heard her say no he stopped advancing.
3. Her entire complaint is based on him not being able to read the "non-verbal cues" of a woman he's only met once before.

Ansari also physically pulled her hand towards his penis multiple times throughout the night, from the time he first kissed her on the countertop onward. “He probably moved my hand to his **** five to seven times,” she said. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

But the main thing was that he wouldn’t let her move away from him. She compared the path they cut across his apartment to a football play. “It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again. It was really repetitive. It felt like a ******* game.”

Throughout the course of her short time in the apartment, she says she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate how uncomfortable and distressed she was. “Most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points,” she said. “I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.”

Whether Ansari didn’t notice Grace’s reticence or knowingly ignored it is impossible for her to say. “I know I was physically giving off cues that I wasn’t interested. I don’t think that was noticed at all, or if it was, it was ignored.”

Ansari wanted to have sex. She said she remembers him asking again and again, “Where do you want me to **** you?” while she was still seated on the countertop. She says she found the question tough to answer because she says she didn’t want to **** him at all.

How in the **** is that not physically and verbally telling you no multiple times? I would have been stopped. That's assault in my book, we just read a different book.

Back
Top Bottom