Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I feel like I'm standing up for shorty (When I'm not :lol:) but you can blow someone and not want sex. It happened all the time in middle school and 9th grade :lol:

That inherently is part of the issue. Just because I go out to dinner w/you and come back to your place, and even suck your **** (Pause) doesn't mean I should have to give you sex.

Of course, a person is not obligated to have penetrative sex simply because they performed oral sex on an individual. But it is completely fathomable that the recipient of that oral copulation may interpret the situation as being one that will inevitably lead to sex. I’m not here to judge Aziz, and the question of whether or not his aggression went too far is debateable. But what I will say is that instances like this sets a precedent that further blurs the line of what sexual assault is/is not. She had every right to deny sex. But if she is allegedly saying “no” only to have her actions contradict that (without force being used), then I have a hard time nailing Aziz to the Weinstein cross. If a woman comes back to my place and undresses herself, and blows me twice, I am 100% believing that we’re going to have sex. I wouldn’t use the verbiage Aziz used, but I do understand what would lead him to believe that she was up for it, or was at least coming around to the idea.

That's assault son, he was more pathetic and awkward than I was at 13 getting my **** sucked and ******. Nah, I read enough. Can't tell me he didn't cross the line multiple times. You know when a woman is physically not down, I'm not buying it. **** that.

Of course, a person is not obligated to have penetrative sex simply because they performed oral sex on an individual. But it is completely fathomable that the recipient of that oral copulation may interpret the situation as being one that will inevitably lead to sex. I’m not here to judge Aziz, and the question of whether or not his aggression went too far is debateable. But what I will say is that instances like this sets a precedent that further blurs the line of what sexual assault is/is not. She had every right to deny sex. But if she is allegedly saying “no” only to have her actions contradict that (without force being used), then I have a hard time nailing Aziz to the Weinstein cross. If a woman comes back to my place and undresses herself, and blows me twice, I am 100% believing that we’re going to have sex. I wouldn’t use the verbiage Aziz used, but I do understand what would lead him to believe that she was up for it, or was at least coming around to the idea.

What Aziz did and what Weinstein did is not comparable, at all. And I think we all can agree that optically, the relationship between getting head, giving oral sex, and flat out sex is a strong one.

But All i'm saying is that a girl can blow you twice, undress herself, and still not want sex or all of a sudden can become uncomfortable with the idea of sex at that particular time. She can blow you and not want to ****. Virgins do it all the time :lol:

Yeah i completely agree. There’s a strong distinction between willingness to have vaginal sex and willingness to perform oral sex.

I think the point I’m trying to convey is that until she voiced her discomfort explicitly, I could understand why Aziz was lead to believe that everything that was going on was acceptable.

If she would of left after she spent 5 mins in the bathroom crying then I would be on her side...she stayed lol all she had to do was leave after that and she would be in the right imo

I don't think dudes know what assault is :lol:

Yeah i completely agree. There’s a strong distinction between willingness to have vaginal sex and willingness to perform oral sex.

I think the point I’m trying to convey is that until she voiced her discomfort explicitly, I could understand why Aziz was lead to believe that everything that was going on was acceptable.
Like clearly. If you suck me and I don't nut the session is not over.

383274483726680064.png

Ansari also physically pulled her hand towards his penis multiple times throughout the night, from the time he first kissed her on the countertop onward. “He probably moved my hand to his **** five to seven times,” she said. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

But the main thing was that he wouldn’t let her move away from him. She compared the path they cut across his apartment to a football play. “It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again. It was really repetitive. It felt like a ****ing game.”

Throughout the course of her short time in the apartment, she says she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate how uncomfortable and distressed she was. “Most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points,” she said. “I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.”

Whether Ansari didn’t notice Grace’s reticence or knowingly ignored it is impossible for her to say. “I know I was physically giving off cues that I wasn’t interested. I don’t think that was noticed at all, or if it was, it was ignored.”

Ansari wanted to have sex. She said she remembers him asking again and again, “Where do you want me to **** you?” while she was still seated on the countertop. She says she found the question tough to answer because she says she didn’t want to **** him at all.

How in the **** is that not physically and verbally telling you no multiple times? I would have been stopped. That's assault in my book, we just read a different book.

But she still let him eat the box and she gave him the sloppy. That whole thing just sounds like she hooked up with a lame and she regret it. She might be putting some extras on the story too.

"When Ansari told her he was going to grab a condom within minutes of their first kiss, Grace voiced her hesitation explicitly. “I said something like, ‘Whoa, let’s relax for a sec, let’s chill.’” She says he then resumed kissing her, briefly performed oral sex on her, and asked her to do the same thing to him. She did, but not for long. “It was really quick. Everything was pretty much touched and done within ten minutes of hooking up, except for actual sex.”

Back
Top Bottom