Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Sitting up there with that sad puppy look, FOH. Wasn't looking like that when he was abusing those girls.
DUUz566W4AEEtEv.jpg

So I wonder if the girls from the 90s, Magnificent 7, were also abused? (Not by him)

my sister was in gymnastics in the early to mid 90's...she actually tried out for the usa team but didn't make it...she's told me some sketchy stuff about Bela Károlyi...

Was he touching them inappropriately or outright having sex with them.
And regarding that post on the previous page, this country's obsession with sports is beginning to trouble me. So much passion over something that probably doesn't affect your life at all.

And regarding that post on the previous page, this country's obsession with sports is beginning to trouble me. So much passion over something that probably doesn't affect your life at all.
Word I didn't look into it too much, what exactly did he do? Must've done some extra **** to get all that time murderers get less time

Word I didn't look into it too much, what exactly did he do? Must've done some extra **** to get all that time murderers get less time

The guy was touching 11 year old yams in a private locked room talking about it's a necessary medical procedure.
The crazy part? He did this to 160 youngens and his acts were covered up by USA gymnastics and Michigan State University.

The guy was touching 11 year old yams in a private locked room talking about it's a necessary medical procedure.
The crazy part? He did this to 160 youngens and his acts were covered up by USA gymnastics and Michigan State University.
Damn that's wild. Son was tryna be a gynecologist but not a gynecologist :smh:
Sick mind

A couple of excerpts from articles...

“As he was doing that, he also began to massage internally,” she said. “My mom was actually in the room at the time and he would just position me and position myself so that she couldn’t see what he was doing.”

without gloves, digitally penetrated her vagina and anus, and at another visit unhooked her bra and massaged her bare breasts with a “visible erection.”

Nassar, after initially denying the allegations of abuse and defending vaginal penetration as part of his medical treatment

during innocent games of hide-and-seek, that Nassar first exposed himself
The abuse progressed to masturbation and then to molestation.

One of the girls said it started when she was 6 years old :smh:

He was fingering them anally and vaginally. Also took his penis out and rubbed it over their bodies. ******* sick piece of ****

what the ****???? where are the parents at???

how the **** can he get away with all that??? they need to get whoever was covering up for him as well.

reminds me of jerry sandusky you know them people at that school knew what he was doing and said nothing.

How did ALL those pairs of parents keep quiet?

You SJW, go to tell.

How does this happen to SO many gjrls and it doesn't come out?

what the ****???? where are the parents at???

how the **** can he get away with all that??? they need to get whoever was covering up for him as well.

reminds me of jerry sandusky you know them people at that school knew what he was doing and said nothing.

The parents were in the room the most of the time..he acted as their gynecologist as well...lets not shame or put the blame on anybody but this creep...most of this stuff was widely known in the gymnastics world...just like Sandusky in the football world and weinstein in hollywood world....powerful people are protected...

How did ALL those pairs of parents keep quiet?

You SJW, go to tell.

How does this happen to SO many gjrls and it doesn't come out?

Sandusky had at least 10
Cosby has at least 48
Weinstein has at least 30
Trump has at least 19

The parents were in the room the most of the time..he acted as their gynecologist as well...lets not shame or put the blame on anybody but this creep...most of this stuff was widely known in the gymnastics world...just like Sandusky in the football world and weinstein in hollywood world....powerful people are protected...

Sandusky had at least 10
Cosby has at least 48
Weinstein has at least 30
Trump has at least 19
Nah man, parents of 160 kids kept quiet?

160? Nobody is shaming or blaming anyone.

I can ask, "why didn't ANY of them speak out" (if they didn't), without me SHAMING or BLAMING the victims. Don't play that card Tommy

“As he was doing that, he also began to massage internally,” she said. “My mom was actually in the room at the time and he would just position me and position myself so that she couldn’t see what he was doing.”

Man, whatever. Unless the parent is BLIND, there is NO WAY you can't see someone getting fingered. **** of here man. (Not YOU, just in general).

Parents must not have tried to see it. No got damn way

Back
Top Bottom